Forums are back in action! ×

The last year has been pretty rough, I've managed to get through a lot of personal changes and upheaval and still keep bits of fitness, diet, and mental health going alone "ok".  I've picked up a bit of weight, and my posture and flexibility has dropped significantly which is what got me thinking about NF again. 

So now I'm respawning and getting back to my core of good habits and exercises.  I've been "banting" for the past month and it's going well, even if I make the conscious decision to eat outside the plan sometimes.  I'm going to use the next few weeks (before the next challenge) to start getting into more regular exercise, and especially more regular stretching/mobility work.

• Like 3

Level: 3 (EQ) - Race: Wood Elf - Class: Assassin Epic Quest: Rathlan

Current Challenge: Rathlan revisits old disciplines

Previous Challenges: Gaining Control Part 1 - Finding the future in the pastPart 2 - Preparing for Superhero statusRathlan Lays FoundationsRathlan learns to love mornings Rathlan refocuses on focus Rathlan brings it together

(Old system: Level 3 - Stats: STR 9 | DEX 7 | CON 6 | STA 2 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 4)

I've had a lot of other things to sort out to prepare me for the challenge.  I've signed up for the Academy and Yoga, have started preparing my sleep/wake routine, setup a bit of a mental health routine, and am starting to work on dailies and habits in Habatica.  While I haven't framed it as a "mini/partial challenge", it's been a preparation time for me. :)

Level: 3 (EQ) - Race: Wood Elf - Class: Assassin Epic Quest: Rathlan

Current Challenge: Rathlan revisits old disciplines

Previous Challenges: Gaining Control Part 1 - Finding the future in the pastPart 2 - Preparing for Superhero statusRathlan Lays FoundationsRathlan learns to love mornings Rathlan refocuses on focus Rathlan brings it together

(Old system: Level 3 - Stats: STR 9 | DEX 7 | CON 6 | STA 2 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 4)

Welcome back! I feel you on the personal upheaval, I'm right there with ya. A lot of things went hellaciously askew over the last two years. Cheers to corralling the wagon and getting back on :)

• Like 1

"Even if you don't make it all the way, those last 10 seconds of trying and not getting anywhere - that's where you gain the most strength." - Jessie Graff