Forums are back in action! ×

MEN ONLY THREAD part two

Normal people are boring. That's why we're nerds, nerds are interesting.

Sometimes frustrating. Often annoying. Usually incorrigible. Occasionally truly unbearable. But seldom boring.

You should check out Sam Ashen's challenge thread.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

I had hoped a public hanging would be extreme enough a punishment to indicate I wasn't serious. I clearly need to go more extreme, or possibly more ridiculous - drowned in a vat of tepid vinegar?

But there is something to my seething hatred. I consider vandalism and littering far more deserving of punishment than, say, burglary. Not because of the scale of the offence, but the reasons behind it. Burglars are often desperate (such as drug addicts funding a habit) and, if the underlying cause is addressed, have the possibility of redemption. Those that mess things up for no good reason have no consideration for their environment or their society and will continue to create low-grade misery for the rest of their lives.

I completely understand the sentiment, I find vandalism and seeing graffiti (not beautiful murals but arsehole "tags", particularly over other artwork) a real downer. It brings up negative thoughts in (some) of the people that see or experience it. It's purely selfish behavior by the perpetrator.

I don't think hanging is suitable but something like making them stand still while the person who's car it was gets a long run up to kick them in the balls as hard as possible would be fair.  In Singapore you would be caned for this sort of thing, that would make you think twice.

In fact an 18 year old American Teenager was caned in the 90's in Singapore for vandalising cars.

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

This thread has been dead for a month. Anybody got any good manly topics to discuss?

I had a discussion yesterday while getting a shave about how to do a handlebar mustache with a guy who had the best one I've ever seen...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I saw I guy today who's mustache put Sam Elliot's to shame. I didn't know that was possible before.

Oh man... I'm gonna have to see how I compare. Don't know about the horseshoe part, that looks like it would take a while to get, but the rest... I think I could give him a run for his money.

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Is braiding your chin hair and getting about 6 compliments from women considered manly enough?

Pics or it didn't happen

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I would love to grow a beard, or at least make an attempt and see how it turns out.  However, my job only allows me to rock a mustache.  I will be bringing mine back come November 1st.

I hear ya man!  My job FINALLY rescinded their anti-beard policy last Thursday.  I haven't shaved since.  lol.  

• Like 1

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™