Forums are back in action! ×

MEN ONLY THREAD part two

You know it's bad when you have to courtesy flush

with that said: Golumpki casserole is awesome! it's all the flavor without the mess of having to roll the cabbage

It's even worse when someone didn't courtesy flush enough..had an awkward experience at the single-use bathroom at the train station today..

So glad I use my shoes to open toilet seats..

In related news, I'm dousing my shoes in bleach tomorrow..

Separate topic..have we had a discussion in this thread (not reading every effin page) about Beards? Or should I create a separate thread for Men with Beards?  Because I haven't seen my face in almost 4 months..and it's totally worth it.

im down for a "beard appreciation" thread.

build it and they will come. 

feel free to make all the double entendres you like with that.

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/55311-beard-appreciation-thread/

Done. I'm very disappointed that this didn't already exist.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Beards don't suit me. If you can find a way to grow my facial hair on your chin instead, you're welcome to it.

me neither; I look like an old west prospector.

I can donate a little to the cause as well...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)