Forums are back in action! ×

MEN ONLY THREAD part two

Something that has been a mystery to me since middle school: Why did I see so many boys holding the crotch of their pants like someone was going run up and snatch their thing at any moment? For culture timeframe, this was from early to late 2000s. All through middle and high school, I saw guys of all types standing around, walking, and running while holding their crotch regardless of whether their pants were sagging or not. Could one of you shed some light on this?

I have no idea myself... though there was the game where you'd smack someone in the crotch, so maybe it was a subconscious thing...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Something that has been a mystery to me since middle school: Why did I see so many boys holding the crotch of their pants like someone was going run up and snatch their thing at any moment? For culture timeframe, this was from early to late 2000s. All through middle and high school, I saw guys of all types standing around, walking, and running while holding their crotch regardless of whether their pants were sagging or not. Could one of you shed some light on this?

Michael Jackson and others

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

Guys who always do the "I'm gonna stand nose to nose with you" fighting stance....

Ken Griffey Jr

Tally Sheet for 2019

Ummm cause they are immature little shiats that want to try and look like a thug rapper I have no clue. Never did it myself. never felt the need to grab myself in public...now in private on the other hand...

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

"Nothing is ever easy." Zeddicus Zull Zorander

"Do or Do Not, There is no try" Yoda

"Weak people face life obstacles with an excuse in their hand, strong peple carry a hammer."

Estemated 1RM

Bench: 195lbs

Squat: 245lbs

Deadlift: 295lbs

Total weight: 735lbs

Goal Weight 1000lbs

I think its a common "ready" stance - like im not threatening you yet but i can react quickly. Its kinda similar to how cowboys would thumb their holsters in that respect (or for firefly nerds, how captain malcom renolds always rested his hands in his belt - which was part of his holsters).

Oh wait the crotch? Like the top of the inseam? Thats just weird.

• Like 1

It's the moose on the inside that counts.

Never did understand the saggy pants around the thighs phenomenon myself.  Come on, guys.  Pants or no pants.  Don't try to split the difference.

Social Justice Bard

Epic Quest

So far... Phantom of the Opera and I'm 27

and the Grabbing of the Crotch thing, it's probably something some famous celebrity did, so as usual, the children like to imitate.

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Sometimes, in a tropics, it got so hot and sticky you kinda want to rearrange your thing a bit.

Also, I proceeded with the circumscicion. Now my thing got swollen and it looks like it grows a giant purple lower lip attached to my very tender tip. 

Please tell me this is normal.

THIS IS MY RIFLE

THIS IS MY GUN

THIS IS FOR FIGHTING 

THIS IS FOR FUN

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Yes Phyto that is normal. it will take some time for the swelling to go down and the bruising to go away

"This is my rifle. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will, Before God I swear this creed: my rifle and myself are defenders or my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen"

• Like 2

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

How do news announcers justify their existence? How are the rough seas affecting the search? Let me guess, it makes it harder...

Tally Sheet for 2019

How do news announcers justify their existence? How are the rough seas affecting the search? Let me guess, it makes it harder...

I've been asking that question about many people I see on TV....

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

"This is my rifle. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will, Before God I swear this creed: my rifle and myself are defenders or my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen"

I'm not sure that's geeky enough. How about this?

I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.

I aim with my eye.

I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.

I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.

I kill with my heart.

• Like 3

What happens when you play Final Fantasy VII with everyone called Cloud?

It gets quite confusing... https://ff7crowdofclouds.wordpress.com/

I've been asking that question about many people I see on TV....

It can be asked of most TV personalities.  Thus one of the major reasons I cancelled all my cable TV service.  TV is largely worthless mumbo jumbo.  

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

It can be asked of most TV personalities. Thus one of the major reasons I cancelled all my cable TV service. TV is largely worthless mumbo jumbo.

Yep. I don't remember the last time I voluntarily watched something other than sports on tv
  • Like 1

Tally Sheet for 2019

Really?  I'm a huge TV fan, but I only keep actual cable for the NFL

Sports are the only thing I'd really use cable for.  I just don't think it's worth the extra expense for one game a week during football season, or the 2-3 games I'd catch during baseball season.  

And 2 of my 3 favorite TV shows are not on the air anymore, so I just watch them on the internet.  

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

One game a week?  Haha the gf would love it if that was the case.  Got the RedZone channel this season and that's just crack.  Then Monday, and Thursday.  Mmmm...I'm gonna miss the NFL in a month or two.

But I agree, if it wasn't for that, between Netflix and using friend's HBOgo and Showtime I could do without having that cable bill looming over my head.

• Like 1