Forums are back in action! ×

When someone says...

leadchipmunk

You should see our books. I had ordered enough Billy to fill the wall of hubby's office, we need another narrow and a place to put a spare wide, but I looked at the books and said, "we have just enough to keep us from buying more without reason." It means that we have just the right amount of books where there are room for more, but they need to be books that we want. (Or something like that. Maybe it means not trying to find $4 for a bagful sales.)

I have conditions that affect my social awareness.  If I am rude, tell me what I could do better.

5'8" & 220 260 pounds | Miles Walked: X

2019: | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Pre 2017: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | * | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |

You should see our books. I had ordered enough Billy to fill the wall of hubby's office, we need another narrow and a place to put a spare wide, but I looked at the books and said, "we have just enough to keep us from buying more without reason." It means that we have just the right amount of books where there are room for more, but they need to be books that we want. (Or something like that. Maybe it means not trying to find $4 for a bagful sales.)

Haha the stacks that Half Price sells for pennies XD

Did you get the top parts for your Billy shelves too? Extra rows on top of all of your bookshelves!

Level 3 Time Lord AdventurerChallenge Thread

| | Cosplay Blog | |

Haha the stacks that Half Price sells for pennies XD

Did you get the top parts for your Billy shelves too? Extra rows on top of all of your bookshelves!

Hah, no. When we get a narrow to move the wide and make the new wall symmetrical and non-interfering with the speakers, I will insist on one extra shelf for all three wide Billy because even the library edition collection isn't tall enough to fill the shelves, I'd need more than half the collection to be at least art-instruction height to fill the shelves properly. One of them suitably held a computer monitor for a while, another is DVDs on top of DVDs.

I have conditions that affect my social awareness.  If I am rude, tell me what I could do better.

5'8" & 220 260 pounds | Miles Walked: X

2019: | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Pre 2017: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | * | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |

Also, just found this on Reddit XD

I love that quote. I remember somebody here had it in their sig. Can't remember who though.

--EDIT--

Adding more relationship advice, but from Shel Silverstein this time.

2012-06-28-shel.jpg?9d7bd4

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Archived