Forums are back in action! ×

Ba Dum Tiss (Bad Joke Thread)

A blonde, a brunette and a redhead are sitting in an obstetrician' office.

The brunette says, "I'm going to have a boy, because when we make love, my husband is always on top."

The redhead says, "Well, then I'm going to have a girl, because when we make love, I'm always on top."

The blonde starts to cry. The other two ask her, "What's wrong?"

The blond sobs out, "I'm going to have puppies!"

• Like 4

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

there is never a sudden revelation, a complete and tidy explanation for why it happened, or why it ends, or Why or Who you are. you want one and I want one, but there isn't one. it comes in bits and pieces, and you stitch them together wherever they fit, and when you are done you hold yourself up, and still there are holes and you are a rag doll, invented, imperfect. and yet you are all that you have, so you must be Enough. there is no other way.

Marya Hornbacher, Wasted: A Memoir of Anorexia and Bulimia

(Apologies if this has already been posted, but it's the worst joke I know)

There are two clams, Sam Clam and Billy Clam, who are best friends.  One day they die in an accident.  Billy Clam, being a virtuous, God-fearing clam, goes to heaven.  Saint Peter greets him at the pearly gates, gives him his harp, his halo, and his wings, and welcomes him in.  Sam Clam, being a less-virtuous, hard-drinking clam, goes to hell.

After a while, Billy Clam is getting kind of lonely up in heaven without Sam Clam.  So he goes to Saint Peter and asks if he can have a pass to visit Sam Clam in hell.  Saint Peter says, "Well, normally we wouldn't, but you were such a good clam, and he was your best friend, so I guess so.  But you've got to be back by midnight - and be sure not to forget your harp, halo and wings - I can't give you new ones."

So Billy Clam takes his pass and goes to visit Sam Clam in hell.  When he gets there, he's surprised to find that Sam Clam is running a disco, where all the damned souls hang out after a long day of being prodded with pitchforks.  Well, Sam Clam is thrilled to see Billy Clam, and they have a great time drinking and dancing.  But Billy Clam loses track of time, until he looks at the clock and sees that it's almost midnight.  So he grabs his stuff and rushes back to heaven.

Panting and out of breath, Billy Clam arrives at the pearly gates.  Saint Peter checks his watch and says, "You just made it.  I see your halo and your wings, but where's your harp?"

Billy Clam gasps - "Oh no!  I left my harp in Sam Clam's disco!"

• Like 3

(Apologies if this has already been posted, but it's the worst joke I know)

There are two clams, Sam Clam and Billy Clam, who are best friends.  One day they die in an accident.  Billy Clam, being a virtuous, God-fearing clam, goes to heaven.  Saint Peter greets him at the pearly gates, gives him his harp, his halo, and his wings, and welcomes him in.  Sam Clam, being a less-virtuous, hard-drinking clam, goes to hell.

After a while, Billy Clam is getting kind of lonely up in heaven without Sam Clam.  So he goes to Saint Peter and asks if he can have a pass to visit Sam Clam in hell.  Saint Peter says, "Well, normally we wouldn't, but you were such a good clam, and he was your best friend, so I guess so.  But you've got to be back by midnight - and be sure not to forget your harp, halo and wings - I can't give you new ones."

So Billy Clam takes his pass and goes to visit Sam Clam in hell.  When he gets there, he's surprised to find that Sam Clam is running a disco, where all the damned souls hang out after a long day of being prodded with pitchforks.  Well, Sam Clam is thrilled to see Billy Clam, and they have a great time drinking and dancing.  But Billy Clam loses track of time, until he looks at the clock and sees that it's almost midnight.  So he grabs his stuff and rushes back to heaven.

Panting and out of breath, Billy Clam arrives at the pearly gates.  Saint Peter checks his watch and says, "You just made it.  I see your halo and your wings, but where's your harp?"

Billy Clam gasps - "Oh no!  I left my harp in Sam Clam's disco!"

bahahahaha.  I had to literally read the punch-line out-loud to fully get it.  XD

there is never a sudden revelation, a complete and tidy explanation for why it happened, or why it ends, or Why or Who you are. you want one and I want one, but there isn't one. it comes in bits and pieces, and you stitch them together wherever they fit, and when you are done you hold yourself up, and still there are holes and you are a rag doll, invented, imperfect. and yet you are all that you have, so you must be Enough. there is no other way.

Oxygen and potassium went out on a date.

It was OK

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I'd have been disappointed if it wasn't done.  Thank you.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I asked the librarian if he had the new book about erectile dysfunction.

He tapped his keyboard, and peered at the screen. "It's not coming up", he frowned.

I said "That's the one."

• Like 3

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

I asked the librarian if he had the new book about erectile dysfunction.

He tapped his keyboard, and peered at the screen. "It's not coming up", he frowned.

I said "That's the one."

as I librarian, I approve of this message.

So I went to the library and said to the librarian "I'm looking for a book called 'How to deal with rejection without killing', do you have it?"

"I'll go check in the back," she replied.

I've been standing here three weeks now. She must be due back soon.

• Like 1

What happens when you play Final Fantasy VII with everyone called Cloud?

It gets quite confusing... https://ff7crowdofclouds.wordpress.com/

A fellow gets on an elevator and is greeted by a woman there with "Hi, T G I F!"

He replies, "S H I T".

She says again, "T G I F".

He replies again, "S H I T".

She responds, "TGIF, it means Thank God It's Friday".

He replies, "SHIT, Sorry Honey, It's Thursday".

• Like 5

Challenge Logs: Current Challenge 3 2 1 Battlelog

Origin of Name:

FN: Julian -> Jules -> Family Jewels -> Family

LN: Rickards = Canadian brand of Beer -> Beer

Call me "FamilyBeer" (or just Jules)

One for the Brits.....

Prince Charles is visiting an Edinburgh hospital. He enters a ward full of patients with no obvious sign of injury or illness and greets one. 

The patient replies: "Fair fa your honest sonsie face, Great chieftain o the puddin race, Aboon them a ye take yer place, Painch, tripe or thairm, As langs my airm."

HRH is confused, so he just smiles and moves on to the next patient.

The patient responds: "Some hae meat an canna eat, And some wad eat that want it, But we hae meat an we can eat, So let the Lord be thankit."

Even more confused, the Prince moves on to the next patient, who Immediately begins to chant: "Wee sleekit, cowerin, timrous beasty, O the panic in thy breasty, Thou needna start awa sae hastie, Wi bickering brattle."

Now seriously troubled, Charles turns to the accompanying doctor and asks, "Is this a psychiatric ward?"

"No," replies the doctor, "This is the serious Burns unit."

• Like 7

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Earl and Bubba are quietly sitting in a boat fishing, chewing tobacco and drinking beer when suddenly Bubba says, "Think I'm gonna divorce the wife - she ain't spoke to me in over 2 months."

Earl spits overboard, takes a long, slow sip of beer and says, "Better think it over ... women like that are hard to find."