Forums are back in action! ×

Will you stop clowning around and do something!?

It's a busy weekend, but it will still be fun.  My niece turned 4 on Tuesday and we're going to her party tomorrow.  After that, MN NF Meet up!  Looking forward to that.  

ooooh a meet up! I'm jealous, although we are planning one for March :D

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

We get two or three of us at a time, but I'm sure once it thaws a bit, we'll have more.  I'm trying to plan a juggling/kite meetup in April.  I'm hoping Mother Nature takes me up on my deal.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Easier to get out and take a walk with kids in a stroller too.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Easier to get out and take a walk with kids in a stroller too.  

I'm very excited for when I can take baby girl out in her car seat and just go for a drive on a nice day, without having to bundle her up in 13 layers and the car taking 10 minutes to heat up.  That'll be so nice after this winter.

It does get easier.  Then she'll turn 6 and get off the school bus with her coat unzipped, no hat or mittens on and say, "It's pretty warm in that bus" while you're standing at the bus stop freezing your butt off...  Yeah, that happened yesterday.

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Lost a good Clown Thursday evening to cancer.  Scooter, the laughter you brought and the laughter you spread will resonate throughout the ages.  Rest now, my friend.  We will miss you.

tumblr_n0ou2fFzrz1skbydco1_500.jpg

Jitters, Illustrious Sir, Gary Sibben, Tiny and Scooter - 2011

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Thank you, everyone. While at 86 and battling cancer for 3 years this didn't come as a huge shock, Scooter was one of my mentors early on. We say good bye today and send him off tomorrow.

On a lighter note, my daughter is working on balancing while standing on my hands. This could be fun

Level 2 Warforged Druid

It was a good visitation last night, even though I felt like crap.  

Today, I still feel run down.  It his pretty suddenly yesterday morning.  A lot of things didn't go as I thought they would, but it was still a good weekend.  Debating not lifting today, but that seems silly.  Kind of a chilly day today.  -15 this morning coming into work.  But, I saw that in a couple days, we're supposed to hit 20's.  Here's hoping.  

I hope that all of you who are in challenges this go are finishing strong.  You've been very inspiring.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I'd stay warm at home too...  It's the stupid body aches talking.  I think if I lift them out, I should be fine.  

And with lifting, I'm just getting started.  :) 

Thor_Vs_Hulk.gif

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

And Friday's lift:

Squats:

3x5x45

5x5x100  I really enjoy squatting with the bar now.  Does that make me a bad person?

Bench:

3x5x45

3x5x70

5x5x115

Deadlift:

1x1x125  <- Why do people like these!?  I mean, I felt great after, but man, this was not fun to do.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Deadlift:

1x1x125  <- Why do people like these!?  I mean, I felt great after, but man, this was not fun to do.  

What's not to like?  Personally, I feel it's like the ultimate test of strength.  How much weight can you grab and pick up off the floor.  Tests grip strength, core strength, leg strength.  The whole package all in one.  :)  

• Like 1

It was new and I'm being a baby about it, really.  I'll be giving them a few weeks to see how we get along.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Sorry to tease you like that, Hatter, but it's in my nature.  ;)

Level 2 Warforged Druid