Forums are back in action! ×

Will you stop clowning around and do something!?

Today is Deadlift Day!  Going to dial it down a smidge, I think and see how that goes.  Guess what!?  It was 13 above zero this morning!  It felt absolutely balmy.  I'm focusing in on my goals for next challenge, and now I have to think on a theme for it.  I need to get locked into a room with my music, no internets, a bed, 7 note pads and a box of my pens.  Time to write!  

I had a hot chocolate and decaf this morning.  It is time to initiate Fun at Work Plan: Omega.  Hmmm...  Omega too much?  Nah.  No way that can be too much.  Let your day begin with a smile and you can take on anything!

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

The days are what you make of it.  Any bad days are my own fault.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I get easily distracted when I write with other ideas.  I always have a few note pads going at once.  And I hope it's epic.  We'll see where I land on it. 

Level 2 Warforged Druid

So I probably missed it since I came to the party late, but what does that stand for?

I had forgot about that song. I'm rockin' it right now. Good choice Jitters!

New random thing I feel like doing that may or may not become a regular thing.  It was a song of the day I started last challenge.  Kind of stuck.

I like to go back to my older CDs and have a listen.  It makes the old new again which is great when I get bored with my current line up.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I can't wait to write it.  This heat is giving me the itch to go running, but then I look at people's attempt at shoveling and think better of it...  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

It's a full 26 degree warm up from when I woke up 24 hours before, below freezing or not, it feels like a heat wave.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Because the US has this natural aversion to using anything but their own Imperial units of measurement, I am not.  

Seriously, Metric is a better measuring system.  There, I said it and I'm not even embarrassed about it.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"this heat"...

Jitters, it is still effing BELOW FREEZING! It is not warm, and as much as I adore you, I just shake my head

Regardless, when you walk out to your car in the morning and it's 30 degrees warmer then the day before, it feels warm comparatively.   :)  I also thought it was quite balmy this morning.  Made my morning.

Seriously, Metric is a better measuring system.  There, I said it and I'm not even embarrassed about it.

Agreed. It's so much simpler doing everything in 10s.

I wish it were that simple, Jess.  It does feel good out there.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

And this catchy tune hasn't found it's way onto youtube yet, but it is on one of my Pandora channels.

http://rocknoceros.com/ajax-reader/nojs/245/node

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I think everything Jitter says is to mess with us. :)

I would never...!

Or maybe I would.  Very hard to say these days.

And thank you Bats.  You rock

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I've gotta side with Jitters here. Not that I had any experience with temperatures lower than -4 ish, but if it jumped from that to 26 degrees overnight, I'd be running around in shorts.*

*exaggeration used to make a point. I do not advise running outside in shorts in below freezing temperatures. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I run in shorts till it hits less than 20 F out.  But I get your point.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

We avoid the metric system to boost our own egos. People are taller in feet than meters, drive faster in mph than kph it's generally hotter and colder in farenheight, you lift more in lbs than kilos. Chalk it up to overcompensation and the fact that all these other countries got ruling monarchies and we never did.

• Like 1

Level 1-2ish Assassin

Str: 2.2 Dex: 1.9  Sta: -0.49 Con:1.3   Wis: 2.8 Cha: 1.7

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/43281-a-single-step/

Ah, ego.  My old friend.  Still, Metric system for the win.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Woke up this morning without an alarm.  Feeling panicked, I run into the bathroom to get ready.  4:30, crap, half hour late.  No jump rope for me, I guess.  Got showered, got my contacts in, looked at the clock again and it said 3:45...   The hell!?  I guess I was up a half hour early today.  Got my jump in still, re-showered because I sped it up today for my 20 minutes.  Got a couple movies transfered to my SD card, got a few new songs and even made a hot chocolate/coffee this morning.  Still decaf, but I like the taste.  I am a little off today.  Driving, making the chocolate, logging in at work, everything is just a bit off.  Hopefully, it improves as it goes on.  

Happy Thor's Day everyone!  

avengers.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid