Forums are back in action! ×

Will you stop clowning around and do something!?

I am following the wrong things on Tumblr.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

quotes-110.jpg

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

closer+than+I+was+yesterday.jpg

Level 2 Warforged Druid

38cf657a066fe63ad635b657a52bd44c.jpg

Level 2 Warforged Druid

My next challenge in a nut shell. 

Level 2 Warforged Druid

That would be cool.  Instead, you will have to live with this.  

I will be posting my NRTIFLDTMOMNBART's here still and updating on an almost daily basis.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Lifting today after work.  Jumped yesterday morning and it made me chuckle because Jess was wondering how I do it so early.  I so enjoy early morning workouts.  If the gym was open early enough, I would be lifting in the mornings as well.  

Last night!  Went out to buy some new jeans.  I was in desperate need.  I own 6 pairs and 3 of them now have holes that have taken them out of the work appropriate rotation.  Went to Kohl's because discounts!  I went to grab my usual 40/30's and thought, you know what, I'm going to try the 38's.  They were comfortable on me.  Comfortable!  I haven't been able to fit into a new pair of 38's in years!  Bought 3 pairs of them.  Also found a running shirt for next month (I'm Here to Get Lucky) and a Batman shirt for lifting.  I will try to get some pictures later, but I am so very excited for those shirts.  And the best part was, all of it was under $45.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

And

tumblr_mwj1a2HpUK1skbydco1_400.jpg

Apparently, for my first week of kick assery with my new team, I got a $15 Caribou gift card.  Time to get expensive hot chocolate and decaf...

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I was told not to expect it every week, but last week was exceptional.  I asked if my team was exceptional every week if that would change..  Got a blank stare, they didn't think I was serious.  All the team members got a card too.  Good on them.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I always feel like I'm breaking people.  It's fun.  

I was surprised that it did get acknowledged.  Most of the time your work around here is only acknowledged if you screw up.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

That's a sad way of motivating people into doing a good job. But some people seem to need that. They test out how far they can go until something happens.

Maybe they're changing tactics to lull you in...

- Abtacha -

Challenges: #1, #2, #3, #4

"Conquer yourself and the world lies at your feet."

"Take care of your body as if you were going to live forever, and take care of your soul as if you were going to die tomorrow."

- Saint Ausgustine -

I've thought of that. I'm rightfully paranoid about this place

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Yeah, it's a staple in our house.  My son thinks it's one of the funniest shows around.  He's not wrong.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

tumblr_lrc8euyUDA1qjjtjao1_250.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

tumblr_mwbo5i81VA1rhcgoho5_400.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Level 2 Warforged Druid