Forums are back in action! ×

Ink, who's got ittttt

Ok, wth, I just get an error message when I try to upload the pictures...what gives?

In the image uploader (bottom right), choose the basic uploader. I have never gotten the regular one to work.

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

There should be something in the lower right hand corner of the uploader that says "basic uploader." That seems to work a bit better... and you have to make sure they're okay size of course.

Damn Lulu!! Beat me to it :-P

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

I'd love to get tattooed there but sadly I'd just be framing baby stretch marks. tehehe!

I have some of those too, but I look at those like battle scars....they tell an awesome story of how incredibly powerful a woman really is! The ability to create and carry life is amazing. So I show them off like I do my tattoos! I know...I'm an odd duck!

I have some of those too, but I look at those like battle scars....they tell an awesome story of how incredibly powerful a woman really is! The ability to create and carry life is amazing. So I show them off like I do my tattoos! I know...I'm an odd duck!

If by odd you mean awesome, yes you are. :)

In training to be awesome! :highly_amused:

i'll have to find pics of mine. I have 8

Matching Tribals on my calves that take up the entire space (have to find a pic)

Matching Swallows on my chest (yes, I have been around the world and returned home) [ATTACH=CONFIG]2355[/ATTACH]

A dragon head on my back that i designed [ATTACH=CONFIG]2356[/ATTACH]

Right arm: Celtic Tree of Life at the shoulder, double celtic dragons below it, and a piece on my forearm that was drawn by a friend of: the triple moon goddess, iron work from the lid to the Chalice Well, and celtic knotwork. [ATTACH=CONFIG]2357[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]2358[/ATTACH]

post-4479-13567243489906_thumb.jpg

post-4479-13567243490147_thumb.jpg

post-4479-1356724349042_thumb.jpg

post-4479-13567243490648_thumb.jpg

~It's when Pirates count their booty that they become mere thieves.~My Fitness Pal TrackerMy 6 Week Challenge Page- Scout

I have 4, soon to be 5 tattoos. I get my 5th one Sunday, of a phoenix. My other 4 are a black and purple nautical star, a flower/tribal design on my left shoulder blade, koi fish and cherry blossoms on my lower back, and music notes on my right ankle. I will post a pic of the phoenix after I get it, I can't wait!