Forums are back in action! ×

What are your favorite parts of your body?

And Snow honey, You are absolutely gorgeous as usual, I think the Marilyn shirt pic would be a great universal profile photo, just sayin' :)

How's the spleen? Are you in the hospital too now?

The things people do for roast baby...

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Okay, I'll give this a shot...

I get compliments on my blue eyes and my beard, as seen here in this pic of me and my son clowning around:

gallery_23214_949_31847.jpg

As for what I like: I like the fact that I can now see muscle tone all over.  A year ago I was nearly 200lbs (at 5'6" tall) and I've dropped 40lbs while getting stronger and faster the whole time.  Now I'm the same size and weight I was in high school, but I'm in much better shape overall.

Before, a doughy 195lbs:

gallery_23214_949_74530.jpg

Currently, 155lbs:

gallery_23214_949_8098.jpg

• Like 2

That time I did 1,998 pull ups

"Take care of your meat wagon!" - Joe Rogan

I get compliments on my blue eyes and my beard, as seen here in this pic of me and my son clowning around:

As for what I like: I like the fact that I can now see muscle tone all over.  A year ago I was nearly 200lbs (at 5'6" tall) and I've dropped 40lbs while getting stronger and faster the whole time.  Now I'm the same size and weight I was in high school, but I'm in much better shape overall.

Before, a doughy 195lbs:

Currently, 155lbs:

Whilst I concur with the eyes and beard being attractive, I throw my vote in for your shoulders and upper arms and thank god you have that darling child tempering the original picture, my brain went haywire with you being able to that with your tongue followed by a half naked selfie, then I look at the cutie pie and no longer need a cold shower, so thanks for that :D

• Like 2

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Before, a doughy 195lbs:

Currently, 155lbs:

While I don't get the same reaction as our friend Bekah up there.... I gotta at least say grats on the change... :-)

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

While I don't get the same reaction as our friend Bekah up there.... I gotta at least say grats on the change... :-)

Lolololol what can I say? I'm still waiting for your half naked selfie FYI!!

and I would post one but it's less than impressive yet. and more like the Stay Puft marshmallow man, but once there is something worth seeing y'all will see it!

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Lolololol what can I say? I'm still waiting for your half naked selfie FYI!!

and I would post one but it's less than impressive yet. and more like the Stay Puft marshmallow man, but once there is something worth seeing y'all will see it!

LOL... I'm right there with you, except on the other end. Beanpole has been use more than once to describe me. I'll get there though, and maybe I'll do a before/after deal... :-)

• Like 1

My first challenge

Or this...

1. Damn...trench coats are bad... in a good way. :peaceful:

2. you need to bring the smile in your avatar front and center... it's too small up there.

Hahaha awww, Insanity, you made my day! I am quite a fan of the effect a trench coat can make :P It's why I have 3 ;) And you are very sweet! I think it is about time for a new profile pic, anyway.

And Snow honey, You are absolutely gorgeous as usual, I think the Marilyn shirt pic would be a great universal profile photo, just sayin' :)

How's the spleen? Are you in the hospital too now?

Thank you so much, Miss Bekah! The spleen is pretty bad; I had an ultrasound yesterday and am going to get the results back today hopefully. I really hope that you are doing better and are on the way to leaving!

MZMTG: First of all, congrats on the huge change! You look so strong, healthy and handsome! And I completely agree with the aforementioned sentiments; your beard, blue eyes and muscles are quite attractive :) 

• Like 1

Pirate Kender Druid, Level 3

1.5 STR | 1 DEX | 1 STA | 7 CON | 3 WIS | 3 CHA

Specializes in flexibility, determination, promoting peace and giggling

Spoiler

"And though she be but little, she is fierce." -Shakespeare

"She loved life and life loved her back."

"It does not take a majority to prevail, only an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men."

-Samuel Adams

"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in." -Ricky Fitts, American Beauty

"I owe to God the gifts given me, to God alone. Without Him I am nothing." -Sergei Rachmaninoff

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. -Matthew 5:9

Everyone here is so gorgeous! It's been a while since I posted so it was fun looking through the pages and pages of sexy/splendiferous/magnificent awesomeness!

One of these days I'll manage to get a good picture of my eyes, I think the color is fun to look at.

• Like 2

Level 3 Bearded Assassin

Str: 10     Dex: 9     Sta: 6     Con: 7     Wis: 4     Cha: 3

Current Challenge: Respawn    Past Challenges: 1 2 3

Daily Battle Log   Album

"I'm not losing weight. I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of ever finding it again."

Hahaha awww, Insanity, you made my day! I am quite a fan of the effect a trench coat can make :tongue: It's why I have 3 ;) And you are very sweet! I think it is about time for a new profile pic, anyway.

I approve... :-D

• Like 2

My first challenge

mzmtg - Respectable progress to the nth degree over there. Way to go man. =D

5'11"/180cm

7/1/18: 184lbs/83kg @ 18%   | 1RM Bench:~150lbs/68kg Squat: ~250lbs/113kg Dead: ~315lbs/143kg
8/5/18: 174lbs/79kg @ 16.4%
Goal      155lbs/70kg @ <15% | 1RM Bench: 205lbs/93kg Squat: 265lbs/120kg Dead: 335lbs/152kg

Challenge: N/A | Previous: 1

I approve... :-D

You approve of what? My 3 trench coats or my new profile picture? :)

Spoiler

"It does not take a majority to prevail, only an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men."

-Samuel Adams

"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in." -Ricky Fitts, American Beauty

"I owe to God the gifts given me, to God alone. Without Him I am nothing." -Sergei Rachmaninoff

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. -Matthew 5:9

One of these days I'll manage to get a good picture of my eyes, I think the color is fun to look at.

Ok, you can't post that then not follow through. Pics!!!!!!

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

both... definitely both...

*Grins* Whhhy thank you :D

Snow: that third picture just SCREAMS Snow White! Awesome!

mzmtg: looking fantastic man! I bet you get plenty of compliments from your wife! I know mine comments on me, and I've only just started building muscle...

Thank you so much, Boxx! :D :D 

Spoiler

-Samuel Adams

mzmtg: looking fantastic man! I bet you get plenty of compliments from your wife! I know mine comments on me, and I've only just started building muscle...

Thanks man.

Yeah, she's happy with my transformation. What's funny is that SHE gets compliments from her friends about my improvement. She told her friend, "Yeah, he has six pack abs now." Her friend told her, "Wow, good for you."

• Like 1

That time I did 1,998 pull ups

"Take care of your meat wagon!" - Joe Rogan

Okay! So, at the urging of my GBFF, I did a pinup shoot a few days back! :0 Got the pics through email today, and to my great shock, I love them! I went with a brunette 20's wig for it.

esuvuta2.jpgu9emumud.jpg

I know I mentioned before that I love my legs, but wow! I didn't realize just how great they were getting!

Beyond lovely.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Ok, you can't post that then not follow through. Pics!!!!!!

I'm working on it haha!!!

So... I realized a fatal flaw in my plan... I only have a phone camera. So here are the 3 "best" shots I could manage. This is definitely me being over-critical, but I don't think I captured the color mix very well :uncomfortableness: (except maybe in the blurry one...)

Oh well, I spent half of last night trying to take a good picture, so I might as well do it...

kakyvl.jpg mb4tqa.jpg 152mgwx.jpg

• Like 2

Level 3 Bearded Assassin

Str: 10     Dex: 9     Sta: 6     Con: 7     Wis: 4     Cha: 3

Current Challenge: Respawn    Past Challenges: 1 2 3

Daily Battle Log   Album

"I'm not losing weight. I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of ever finding it again."

Okay! So, at the urging of my GBFF, I did a pinup shoot a few days back! :0 Got the pics through email today, and to my great shock, I love them! I went with a brunette 20's wig for it.

Posted ImagePosted Image

I know I mentioned before that I love my legs, but wow! I didn't realize just how great they were getting!

Simply put....wow

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk