Forums are back in action! ×

What are your favorite parts of your body?

I posted awhile ago that the pelvic V is one of my favorite parts of my body and here it is...

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif uploadfromtaptalk1391117861776.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I think that's MY favorite part of your body too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.†― Henry Ford

Epic Quest

First Challenge          Second Challenge         Third Challenge

Hmm I'm craving chocolate covered bananas all of a sudden....haha

Seriously though you have gorgeous Abs :)

...there's a joke in there SOMEWHERE...lol

• Like 1

Are you hitting on all the men again Bekah? Keep it up cause women are too shy about that :)

I am just amazed at all the gorgeous nerds we have around here!

I aim to make the world a better place for all the guys that need to be complimented and told that they are beautiful both inside and out, which seemed like a rarity to me until I joined the Rebellion, now you are everywhere!! I must have been a really good girl in my past life or something :D

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

I just want to thank everyone who posted on this thread, after seeing all these posts and photos, I realized that I really need to change my relationship with my body, and next challenge I am going to do something similar to the HOoRAY thread but about body positives specifically. I will be sure to post a link. Someone remind me I said this around then mmmmk? :)

A few days ago, I posted that ^^^^^

it culminated in this: Love Your Body Thread

Come hang out and share the love and bring friends :) :) :love_heart: :love_heart:

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

I think that's MY favorite part of your body too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao thank you. I'm blushing (not that anyone could tell lol)

• Like 1

Y'all are all sexy beasts :D 

Pirate Kender Druid, Level 3

1.5 STR | 1 DEX | 1 STA | 7 CON | 3 WIS | 3 CHA

Specializes in flexibility, determination, promoting peace and giggling

Spoiler

"And though she be but little, she is fierce." -Shakespeare

"She loved life and life loved her back."

"It does not take a majority to prevail, only an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men."

-Samuel Adams

"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in." -Ricky Fitts, American Beauty

"I owe to God the gifts given me, to God alone. Without Him I am nothing." -Sergei Rachmaninoff

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. -Matthew 5:9

*blushes* Beks, I love your positivity! You're a ray of sunshine!

Says Mr. and Mrs. Hottie McHotterson :) I heart all of you guys seriously :)

• Like 1

Spoiler

"It does not take a majority to prevail, only an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men."

-Samuel Adams

"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in." -Ricky Fitts, American Beauty

"I owe to God the gifts given me, to God alone. Without Him I am nothing." -Sergei Rachmaninoff

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. -Matthew 5:9

For a long time, I was self-concious about my butt. I'm pretty voluptuous all around... decently big boobs, belly.. but my bum is disproportionately small. I also have relatively thin legs. I'm 6'3", so at my thinnest I'll likely be no smaller than a size 12. I currently wear a size 26 pants... and a 14/16 underwear! There is a 10 size difference between my belly and my hips/butt. 

I actually had a black guy stop my on the street... "Damn, no ass? What a waste of a big white girl."

Ouch.

But then I had a long distance boyfriend. And we... like... you know... used a webcam. And I got to see a close-up of my butt on camera. It's adorable. Firm, toned, and perfectly proportionate to my legs. It has little squarish cheeks that look great in boy-shorts. I love my butt. It took me a LONG time to get there, but I love it.

• Like 4

Lolavictrola

Amazon Adventurer in Training

STR 1 | STA 12 | DEX 1 | CON 11 | WIS 3 | CHA 16 -- 44 PT Total

My Epic Quest   ::   Current Challenge  

Oh man, I used to love climbing trees! You look like you're having a lot of fun!

• Like 1

Level 2 Furyan Ranger    You keep what you kill

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3
6.1 6.2 | Duolingo | Daily Fitocracy

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: Have I seen you at the gym?

Billy: [smiles] At the gym!

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...

First of all, I love you all :) I love all of this positivity. It's so wonderful!

And Lolavictrola, this is fantastic :) I'm so glad that you've grown to love your butt! Haha :) It's always exciting to accept and love and cherish another part of your body.... adds to your confidence, to your self-esteem, body love, freedom in sexuality :)  Congrats!

For a long time, I was self-concious about my butt. I'm pretty voluptuous all around... decently big boobs, belly.. but my bum is disproportionately small. I also have relatively thin legs. I'm 6'3", so at my thinnest I'll likely be no smaller than a size 12. I currently wear a size 26 pants... and a 14/16 underwear! There is a 10 size difference between my belly and my hips/butt. 

I actually had a black guy stop my on the street... "Damn, no ass? What a waste of a big white girl."

Ouch.

But then I had a long distance boyfriend. And we... like... you know... used a webcam. And I got to see a close-up of my butt on camera. It's adorable. Firm, toned, and perfectly proportionate to my legs. It has little squarish cheeks that look great in boy-shorts. I love my butt. It took me a LONG time to get there, but I love it.

• Like 2

Spoiler

-Samuel Adams

They're gorgeous, sistah :)

Oh. Heh. *blush*

• Like 1

Spoiler

-Samuel Adams