Forums are back in action! ×

What are you dressing up as for Halloween this year?

I decided to go as Max Payne from the 3rd game - specifically, the time when he's shaved his head.  My wife isn't sure what is weirder - the shaved head, or the dyed beard.

I had a Halloween party this past weekend, so I went with the best shirt I had on hand, but I should have a more accurate one as soon as today so I'll be ready for Thursday.

xsuy.jpg

jr5k.jpg

Repairing a lifetime of bad habits...

I'm dressing up as a homicidal maniac.....

^......they look just like everyone else.

• Like 1

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

Ended up doing a quick Punisher costume, no one at the Halloween parade here realized I was in costume

mTpE9PV.jpg?2

Was planning as going as a mariachi in Dios de Los Muetros makeup but the outfit didn't fit, so painted the shirt with the skull and let some facial hair grow out for it...sweated off like 10lbs that night

Same here no fun costumes for me this year just helping out at the local elementary school by making sure the little ghosts and goblins are safe.

“Happiness consists in getting enough sleep. Just that, nothing more.†  Starship Troopers

“There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men.†  Starship Troopers

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms†  Starship Troopers

Follow and comment for my current challenge at this link:  

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/39940-toms-adventures-in-rangering

And this is my Battle Log

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/38791-early-morning-challange/page-2

I was Cat Stevens. I wore a faux-fur black vest, drew a cat nose and whiskers on my face, and pinned a sign that said STEVENS onto my vest.

Only about 3 people got it. And I even spent some time with a friend's baby boomer parents who should've known.

Listen, folks. Sometimes, you plan ahead for Halloween and blow everyone away. And sometimes, you're googling "last minute diy Halloween costumes" about an hour before you're scheduled to be at a party. I'll let you guess which camp I fell into.

Listen, folks. Sometimes, you plan ahead for Halloween and blow everyone away. And sometimes, you're googling "last minute diy Halloween costumes" about an hour before you're scheduled to be at a party. I'll let you guess which camp I fell into.

And sometimes you hope that a semi-popular comic book character will be realized and people just think you're the guy wearing a t-shirt.

I decided to go as Max Payne from the 3rd game - specifically, the time when he's shaved his head.  My wife isn't sure what is weirder - the shaved head, or the dyed beard.

You, sir, have an amazing costume right there.  I sincerely applaud those efforts.

I've had a Halloween party sprung on me (Aussies are not so into the Halloween thing, and I didn't expect to have to dress up.

I have a fairly Halloween-ish shirt-shrug combo ... From here, I might go with "standard dead person", white face paint, too much eye make up, and maybe some stitch-type arrangements.d

Other options include witch and vampire.

I usually love fancy-dress parties and spend weeks on amazing costumes, but my friends had planned on going out after Halloween because it'd be less crowded.  Then plans changed.  I feel like I'm letting myself down :(

Previous challenges:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

I'm working tonight... we're allowed to dress up but I didn't have time to get a costume. Maybe I can grab something little at the pharmacy but I feel like it'd be a waste at this point, since when I commit to something, I want to do a good job, not a half-assed one.

Primal Chai
Race: Human | Class: Adventurer

[Level: 0 | STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0 ]

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."  - Christopher Hitchens

Then again, I'm only doing it since I get extra credit on my physics test if I dress up.

WHAT!! I wish that were valid when I was still taking classes! Or if I wear it to work, they'd pay me more haha

Later I'll be dressed up as Vanellope Von Schweetz from Wreck-It Ralph!

I just posted a pic in the cosplay thread haha. The photo is from over the summer though :)

CHALLENGE Feb. 1-26: Mewtilator, I Choose You!

Become Stronger and Race-Ready

Fitocracy | Blog

WHAT!! I wish that were valid when I was still taking classes! Or if I wear it to work, they'd pay me more haha

Yeah, I'm surprised about it as well.  It's a new teacher and when the test day was announced I joked about extra credit for dressing up and she went with it.  It's only a couple of points, but still worth it.

I guess that shows it's always a good idea to spitball stuff even if it's not serious.

This is me today!  I won first prize $150 in the office costume contest.  Día de Muertos

halloween2013.jpg

And the all-important shoe-shot.

halloween2013a.jpg

"Saruman believes it is only great power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I have found. I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay... small acts of kindness and love."

I decided on Ke$ha this morning.  I'll try to get full-body pics shortly... I'm wearing my costume to work out at the gym so I had to come up with something gym-worthy.  I'm wearing tights and leggings as pants.  But I couldn't do it so I also put on some denim shorts, those will come off at the gym though.

I legit spent like 20 minutes doing some crazy costume makeup and it will all be wiped off probably four minutes into my workout hahahaha.