Forums are back in action! ×

NF Secret Santa?

Guest Dirty Deads

I haven't read back enough, but my suggestion would be to run a sign up though google docs that includes 5 likes and a couple dislikes so we have a little ground to go on with our partners. Just a suggestion from someone who has facilitated a few of these in the past :)

Excited to get into this!

Elfster has that feature actually - you can put down wishes in text-form, put down your likes and don't-likes, link to things you like etc. etc.

Just trying to get back on my feet. :)

apfelstrudi learns to outrun shamblers | Instagram challenge

This is actually something I'd spend money on.

How freakin' epic would that calendar be. I'd hang that above my bed.

Is it just me or does anyone else see an Assassin calendar mini challenge here??? We could use one of the guild ad photos for the cover and then our 12 best poses from guild submissions and Voila an Assassin calendar!

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

But it just might be a lunatic you're looking for. 

Great, now it's stuck in my head too.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Elfster has that feature actually - you can put down wishes in text-form, put down your likes and don't-likes, link to things you like etc. etc.

Oh man! I totally forgot about Elfster!

Also... Yay Assassin's calendar!

Level 24 Frost Archer ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Current Challenge: thekatisalie is back :: no seriously this time

MyFitnessPal || Strava || SmashRun || Twitch

I Instagram. I tweet. I cosplay

/me is basking in her powers now

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

But it just might be a lunatic you're looking for.

Great, now it's stuck in my head too.

Hahaha I had to Google however, my first and second thoughts were: why yes a lunatic is necessary and then juggling steak knives cannot be classified as sanity :P

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

I didn't have steak knives that were clean, so I had to use the machetes...  

First world problems, right?

I want to get more comfortable with them so I can at least do a couple flashy tricks with them.  

Huh, this was posted in the Juggling PvP, and the one that was going to post here was sent there.  My tablet at home is crazy

• Like 3

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Glad to know you don't aim high :tongue:

No seriously, this is what December's page looks like...

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/gallery/image/4546-imsexy-and-i-snow-it/

Lol if you aim at the things everyone else wants, you get lost in the crowd...and I don't play well enough with others to be a follower :D

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Guest Dirty Deads

Lol if you aim at the things everyone else wants, you get lost in the crowd...and I don't play well enough with others to be a follower :D

If I want what everyone else wants I'm not shy about forcing my way through the crowd, stepping on necks if needed. I also don't play well with others. Probably why I got banned from chat  :D

Speaking of what others want and getting it myself, you might appreciate this, when I was four years old, I was madly in love with Rainbow Brite. My cousin tried to take her from me and I punched him...kids... :P

If I want what everyone else wants I'm not shy about forcing my way through the crowd, stepping on necks if needed. I also don't play well with others. Probably why I got banned from chat  :D

Speaking of what others want and getting it myself, you might appreciate this, when I was four years old, I was madly in love with Rainbow Brite. My cousin tried to take her from me and I punched him...kids... :P

::::swoon:::: :D

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Speaking of what others want and getting it myself, you might appreciate this, when I was four years old, I was madly in love with Rainbow Brite. My cousin tried to take her from me and I punched him...kids... :tongue:

There's going to be a Rainbow Brite themed month in the Lord Swoledemort calendar we're getting then, right?

this person really wants to delete their account but can't because it's not allowed.

Guest Dirty Deads

There's going to be a Rainbow Brite themed month in the Lord Swoledemort calendar we're getting then, right?

Yep. Probably. One of the roller derby personas I'm toying with is Rainbow Brite themed.

It's a good thing I have the next 5 hours to spend on the forums...I may not make it to the other job today with any less time!

I'm thinking maybe a Rainbow Brite Santa outfit for December?!?!

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Guest Dirty Deads

It's a good thing I have the next 5 hours to spend on the forums...I may not make it to the other job today with any less time!

I'm thinking maybe a Rainbow Brite Santa outfit for December?!?!

5 hours? You can't get anything done on here in that short of a time.

I was going to go to do a gothic male version for October called Ranbro Bite. Maybe I'll do a Rainbow Santa with a bunch of sprites and color kids making toys and my sleigh being pulled by Starlite.

5 hours? You can't get anything done on here in that short of a time.

I was going to go to do a gothic male version for October called Ranbro Bite. Maybe I'll do a Rainbow Santa with a bunch of sprites and color kids making toys and my sleigh being pulled by Starlite.

and speaking of not getting things done bc of the forums, you posted about this calendar yesterday, at the time I was supposed to be catching my second bus, and I was so distracted, that I missed it! luckily, I know myself and build in a buffer time of one missed bus so that I can still make it on time, but that means being on a 7am bus for a 9am start time, but at least I get there :)

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Guest Dirty Deads

and speaking of not getting things done bc of the forums, you posted about this calendar yesterday, at the time I was supposed to be catching my second bus, and I was so distracted, that I missed it! luckily, I know myself and build in a buffer time of one missed bus so that I can still make it on time, but that means being on a 7am bus for a 9am start time, but at least I get there :)

All Apologies(half assed attempt to get Nirvana stuck in people's heads) I'll stop posting at this hour. I'm actually suppose to be in the gym right now, but I'll just fight the crowd tonight.

I didn't have steak knives that were clean, so I had to use the machetes...  

First world problems, right?

I want to get more comfortable with them so I can at least do a couple flashy tricks with them.

heh :) I'm just excited for my rainbow hacky sacks, but of course I have to wait till payday :'(

#poorgirlproblems

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

All Apologies(half assed attempt to get Nirvana stuck in people's heads) I'll stop posting at this hour. I'm actually suppose to be in the gym right now, but I'll just fight the crowd tonight.

Great song!

go to the gym!!! Im laying in bed trying to force myself to go eat breakfast, bc work is later today :)

lol seriously, no skipping the gym...gooooooo! (feel free to give me the same speech when I don't do yoga)

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

oh, that's how it's gonna be, huh?! well, take this!

http://youtu.be/9ffL573XI50  :)

Just.....

WHY!?

Level 2 Warforged Druid