Forums are back in action! ×

Hey everyone! Hope everyone's having a great holiday season. I'm a mid-twenty something gal in Grad school for Mathematics and today I started my Level 1 Rebel Fitness Guide! Soooo...I'm super excited. W00t W00t! Also, working on handstands and cartwheels again. Pretty cool, I think. I live in SC and have a daughter and a dog, and love Christmas, so I'm in full swing! Nice to meet ya'll! ~Ruka

• Like 1

Hooray for mathematics majors!!! What's your area of concentration now that you're in grad school?

Yay for starting the path to fitness!!!

Level 3 Bearded Assassin

Str: 10     Dex: 9     Sta: 6     Con: 7     Wis: 4     Cha: 3

Current Challenge: Respawn    Past Challenges: 1 2 3

Daily Battle Log   Album

"I'm not losing weight. I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of ever finding it again."

Jwlynch00- I am a pure mathematician, I want to focus on Number Theory (my courses for that begin fall 14). However, I'm doing a few interesting courses on numerical studies on linguistics. Pretty interesting, and I'm pretty excited about it. I'm also doing a few numerical analysis courses (this one will be #2) which I think are important for R&D and operational work if I want to ever go that route. ~Ruka

Jwlynch00- I am a pure mathematician, I want to focus on Number Theory (my courses for that begin fall 14). However, I'm doing a few interesting courses on numerical studies on linguistics. Pretty interesting, and I'm pretty excited about it. I'm also doing a few numerical analysis courses (this one will be #2) which I think are important for R&D and operational work if I want to ever go that route. ~Ruka

Ooooooo numerical studies on linguistics sounds interesting! If I ever get to grad school I'll have to see how many places have classes related to that! The numerical analysis might also have at least some indirect correlation if you study some computation and algorithm methods for number theory. Anyway, have fun with all of that!!! Hooray for mathematics!

Level 3 Bearded Assassin

Str: 10     Dex: 9     Sta: 6     Con: 7     Wis: 4     Cha: 3

Current Challenge: Respawn    Past Challenges: 1 2 3

Daily Battle Log   Album

"I'm not losing weight. I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of ever finding it again."