Forums are back in action! ×

What games is everyone currently playing?

I actually just bought Oblivion this past weekend, Game of the Year Edition for $13, woohoo! I played Daggerfall (or really, watched my brother play on PC). And then when Skyrim came out I got sucked into it so viciously and it was awesome.

A coworker is pushing Dragon Age Inquisition on me pretty hard but we'll see. We have an xbox one and xbox 360 and my boyfriend is deep into Destiny so it works that I can hide out in the other room and play Oblivion while he's playing Destiny. I don't want to kick him off his xbox one for Dragon Age...

Amazon Warrior

29, F, 5'11 ft, 159lbs

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5

I just tried Shadows of Mordor for the first time last weekend on a friend's steam account and I finally beat DA:1 + Expansions and now moving on to Dragon Age 2 

My time is not my own anymore :(

At least this is keeping me from playing that gross game from that stupid company named Blizzard that just came out on the 13th.

Level 1 Dwarf Half-Dragon Monk

Monk Apprentice. My Current Challenge.

STR: 1 | STA:1 | DEX: 0 | CON: 0| WIS: 1 | CHA: 0

"Do or do not. There is no try." -Awesome Short Dude

pvp20141119.jpg

• Like 2

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Got KOTOR from GOG and I'm playing through it for like the millionth time.

Sweet!  I keep meaning to pick up KOTOR and both old Star Wars flight games (Xwing and TIE Fighter) on GOG, but I've been enthralled with Warlords of Draenor for a few weeks now.  

• Like 1

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

I have just started Dishonoured and I have Assassins Creed Brotherhood sitting on my coffee table.

Its the weekend tomorrow and my Girlfriend is working so I may just fit some game time in :)

Level 6 - Human - (North of the wall) Wyldling/Celt - Ranger/Assassin.

Epic quest I Battle Log I Accountabilibuddies 3 5 I Challenge: 1 2 3 4 5

(STR) - 4 (DEX) - 1 (STA) - 3 (CON) - 6 (WIS) - 4 (CHA) - 2

"Spartans! Prepare for glory!" - King Leonidas

Pinterest I instagram I Goodreads 

Been really getting into The Witcher these past few weeks. Really want to get through both of the first games before The Witcher 3 come out in February.

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

Dragon age inquisition is amazing.

I am contemplating trading in Destiny. Such a let down for me.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

I'm starting my games form scratch...

Finally got online with Xbox Live but as I wasn't online from when I got my xbox I just thought start again and see what online content I can get.

Mostly been playing Red Dead Redemption online with one of my friends and really enjoy it...

so at the moment what am I playing...well...anything really :?

Anybody fancy and Xbox Live friend making list?

Level 6 - Human - (North of the wall) Wyldling/Celt - Ranger/Assassin.

Epic quest I Battle Log I Accountabilibuddies 3 5 I Challenge: 1 2 3 4 5

(STR) - 4 (DEX) - 1 (STA) - 3 (CON) - 6 (WIS) - 4 (CHA) - 2

"Spartans! Prepare for glory!" - King Leonidas

Pinterest I instagram I Goodreads 

Anybody fancy and Xbox Live friend making list?

We really should start a thread for that and just edit the original post with a list as people add theirs.

I'm "Rangerofthewall"

• Like 1

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

We really should start a thread for that and just edit the original post with a list as people add theirs.

I'm "Rangerofthewall"

There was a google doc started for this from this thread: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/51657-rebels-who-play-video-games/

Here is the google doc with different tabs based on platform: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N-dn1CyJHvpr2yRJrkofutnElAGIasN1YmLDND5gQ30/edit#gid=0

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

<----  This guy.  I'm really enjoying WoD right now.  We'll see what happens in a month or two, but so far it's a lot of fun.  

My husband jokes that I'm not allowed, since I would get wholly addicted. I think maybe we should test that theory.

Level 24 Frost Archer ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Current Challenge: thekatisalie is back :: no seriously this time

MyFitnessPal || Strava || SmashRun || Twitch

I Instagram. I tweet. I cosplay

My husband jokes that I'm not allowed, since I would get wholly addicted. I think maybe we should test that theory.

Don't do it. I had to ban myself from that game. It's WoW, or prety much everything else I do outside of work. Not both.

• Like 1

500 / 330 / 625

Go for it, but remember that it's still only a game.  It can be addicting, though I wouldn't agree with Kevin on this one.  I've always had fun with it.  Even after the 11ty billionth wipe on a progression boss.  It can be very frustrating though.  

TL;DR:  It's only a game.  Treat it as such, and you'll be fine.  (did I really need a TLDR for like 5 sentences?)

• Like 1

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™