Forums are back in action! ×

Clash of Clans

My thought process was, take down a bigger target so that others who are smaller can take down the smaller targets instead of having to try and punch way above their weight class.

Yeah, that's fair.  Just think this war is going to be close so every star will help.  :)

Hey kids,

Are you accepting new members? I see that you're at 50/50 but wondering if you have any "dead weight atm".

I'm in need of a change, check me out at "Agamemnon" clan (blue and white lightening flag), user name in petefeet74.

40 year old male from Canada, been playing since Feb 2013

Looking to take a back seat from co-leader status, and sit in the background for a bit.

Thanks

We're doing a war now, we'll assess who used their attacks and donated/accepted troops once it's over. If there's someone with 0's across the board, we'll see if they're just in a lull or if they're inactive. We might have already dropped everyone who totally stopped playing already though.

• Like 1

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

We're doing a war now, we'll assess who used their attacks and donated/accepted troops once it's over. If there's someone with 0's across the board, we'll see if they're just in a lull or if they're inactive. We might have already dropped everyone who totally stopped playing already though.

Fair enough Gainsdalf, my clan is currently in mid-war right now as well, (prep day) and I wouldn't leave til war ended anyways, not fair to the rest of them.

Feel free to check my "friend in need", I have good numbers and am quite active.

Please let me know,

Peter

Race: Halfling     Class: Rebel

Recruit 1st 2nd 3rd 4th  5th 6th  7th  8th 9th 10th  11th 12th 13th  14th  15th

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Fictionfirst Used Books (Feel free to like my page!)

Ok.  For real... why did no one tell me that the Goblin missions from stars 81-120 are super easy and can get you a decent chunk of resources.  I mopped the floor with all of them using 80 L4 Archers, 4-6 L4 Wallbreakers (when needed) and the rest L4 Barbs (and most of the time didn't even come close to using all my troops).  Triple A, Goblin Picnic, Bait 'n Switch, Collateral Damage, Choose Wisely, and Mega Evil were super easy.  Crystal Crust I'd almost put in that category, but I did use a Heal Spell leftover from my war attacks on that one just to make sure.  All of them netted me 100k Gold and 100k Elixir at least.  Helped me get about 6 extra wall upgrades.  :)

• Like 1

Ok.  For real... why did no one tell me that the Goblin missions from stars 81-120 are super easy and can get you a decent chunk of resources.  I mopped the floor with all of them using 80 L4 Archers, 4-6 L4 Wallbreakers (when needed) and the rest L4 Barbs (and most of the time didn't even come close to using all my troops).  Triple A, Goblin Picnic, Bait 'n Switch, Collateral Damage, Choose Wisely, and Mega Evil were super easy.  Crystal Crust I'd almost put in that category, but I did use a Heal Spell leftover from my war attacks on that one just to make sure.  All of them netted me 100k Gold and 100k Elixir at least.  Helped me get about 6 extra wall upgrades.  :)

RIGHT?!?! I accidentally discovered that also. Now I'm stuck on a super hard level though. The riches were very nice for some upgrades though!

90+ Masters Weightlifter

Current Lift PRs
Snatch: 93kg/205lb // Clean and Jerk: 113kg/248lb // Back Squat: 170kg/375lb

Spoiler

2016 USAW Senior Nationals - 6th place

2015 USAW American Open - 8th place
2015 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place
2014 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

2013 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

Instagram - MyFitnessPal

I'm on the last one. Planning on knocking it out in the next day or two once I have 2 builders free up.

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Gorram dragons. I hates them. I don't have enough archers in my army to take one down.... Gah. 

My new favorite way to kill em is to get a dragon in my CC, and have them duke it out. dropping another 5 archers after the enemy dragon starts attacking the main one is plenty to take it out. I now always go into wars with dragons in the CC. Gotta get that CC up to 20!

500 / 330 / 625

My new favorite way to kill em is to get a dragon in my CC, and have them duke it out. dropping another 5 archers after the enemy dragon starts attacking the main one is plenty to take it out. I now always go into wars with dragons in the CC. Gotta get that CC up to 20!

SO MUCH GOLD! Between that and TH7 and WT3 I'mma need weeks of farming.

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

RIGHT?!?! I accidentally discovered that also. Now I'm stuck on a super hard level though. The riches were very nice for some upgrades though!

Jump Around can both be down with about 100 L4 Archers and 6 L3 Balloons and will net you 250k of Gold and Elixir total.  Archer the AD and as many Archer Towers as you can.  Use the balloons on the remaining Archer Towers and then just wait...

Kitchen Sink however, cannot.  The 5 hidden Teslas at the top of the map will mow through Balloons with reckless abandon.  :tongue:

I'm stuck at Rolling Terror. So. Many. Teslas.

90+ Masters Weightlifter

Current Lift PRs
Snatch: 93kg/205lb // Clean and Jerk: 113kg/248lb // Back Squat: 170kg/375lb

Spoiler

2016 USAW Senior Nationals - 6th place

2015 USAW American Open - 8th place
2015 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place
2014 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

2013 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

Instagram - MyFitnessPal

That's the one I'm on currently.  I just looked it over and figured there were Teslas everywhere.  Wonder if 30+ giants with a few wallbreakers and a heal spell or two would work.  Giants seems to own Teslas.  My only fear is those damned uber Wiz Towers if they get bunched up.   

UPDATE:  To answer my own question... no.  36 L4 giants with 2 L4 Healing Spells and a L3 BK is no match for Rolling Terror.  Oofta... think I'll wait for L5 troops for the remainder of these. 

Hope this is ok to post, if not I can remove it. My clan has room for about 15 or so more members since this one is full. We war every other weekend and have basically two requirements of people: Donate and participate in wars (though of course exceptions can always be made - we're super lenient). It started out as a me and a bunch of my RL friends but has expanded past that a fair bit.

Clan name is Mighty Meekers (there is only one with that name) and I'm Deaf Brendan there. Just tell them I sent you in the request to join.

This too, shall pass.

@ Gainsdalf the Whey: Still interested in joining the nerd fitness clan, will be leaving my old clan tonight. I'm not looking to make waves, just take a back seat and donate good troops (I'm level 115) and leave the running of the clan to others.

For the past year or so, two things have brought me much enjoyment, they being Clash of Clans and Nerd Fitness. If you could allow me to combine them, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Peter

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

I'm debating on whether to go back and get all the stars in the Goblin Campaign

looking it up I don't think 20 gems is worth it

I did it for the loot.

Also, I had 6 days where I had to hide waaaaay down in the ranks and it gave me something to do.  I had at one point 3mil gold and elixer with all builders busy.  Hiding was easier than being raided every moment my shield dropped lol.

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

@ Gainsdalf the Whey: Still interested in joining the nerd fitness clan, will be leaving my old clan tonight. I'm not looking to make waves, just take a back seat and donate good troops (I'm level 115) and leave the running of the clan to others.

For the past year or so, two things have brought me much enjoyment, they being Clash of Clans and Nerd Fitness. If you could allow me to combine them, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Peter

There's a spot in the clan for you now. Please find us and ask to join. Make sure not to use the default message. say something like "petefeet from NF".

• Like 1

500 / 330 / 625

Damn petefeet!  That's an impressive base.  You are going to be the most powerful person in our little Clan.  CrystalAnkh I don't think is too far behind you, but I feel like he's not super active anymore. 

Thanks Rooks, been playing since Feb 2013. For 8 months of the year I'm a shift worker (Boiler & Refrigeration Operator) so I sit on my ass watching screens waiting for an alarm, gives me time to raid.

Thanks for accepting into the family!

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Do you have a 5th builder? Did you gem for him or buy him? I plan on pushing for 2600 to get the 1000 gem reward in the future, last push wasn't working out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

500 / 330 / 625

Do you have a 5th builder? Did you gem for him or buy him? I plan on pushing for 2600 to get the 1000 gem reward in the future, last push wasn't working out.

If you're talking to me Gainsdalf, yes I do have the fifth builder, if I remember right I bought him (bought about $50.00 in gems all told).

There wasn't a 1000 gem reward for crystal when started, was already crystal when put in place and not retroactive which sucks.

Only using builder 1 or 2 builders now, only walls and hero's left to upgrade before TH 10.

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild