Forums are back in action! ×

Clash of Clans

Excellent.  Good to know that we'll be able to use the replays now.  Granted I suppose it's just as annoying for the other clans.

At the same time, I think with the reset, the servers go back in time a few minutes. I got stuck with my town hall outside my walls, but everything up to the point of me moving it inside had been done. So I had my TH outside, and a giant hole right in the middle of my village as a result. I couldn't look at the replays, but I think that's how I got 2 starred...

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

So much upgrading this past week with the 7 day boost. My builders haven't been so busy since I started playing. I upgraded: 

Both WT to level 4

All three mortars to level 5 

Unlocked dragons 

Upgraded wizards to L4 , healers to L2, wall breakers to L4

Upgraded my camps to suport 185 troops

And in about 2 hours I will get started on upgrading an archer tower to level 8. 

I need more builders.

• Like 1

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

So much upgrading this past week with the 7 day boost. My builders haven't been so busy since I started playing. I upgraded: 

Both WT to level 4

All three mortars to level 5 

Unlocked dragons 

Upgraded wizards to L4 , healers to L2, wall breakers to L4

Upgraded my camps to suport 185 troops

And in about 2 hours I will get started on upgrading an archer tower to level 8. 

I need more builders.

Wait until your builds all take 8-12 days and crap like that.

• Like 3

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Sigh. Still waiting

Is it really that hard to find you and link you back up? Were you signed in with Google? Mine keeps telling me to sign in with Google (I am ) to protect my progress.

I think they are waiting for you to offer to buy a boatload of gems if they get you your town back.

Paladin Aspirant

Level 3

STR: 13   DEX: 3  STA: 9  CON: 9.33   WIS: 6.66   CHA: 6

MyFitnessPal

Challenges: First, Second, Third, Fourth

Is it really that hard to find you and link you back up? Were you signed in with Google? Mine keeps telling me to sign in with Google (I am ) to protect my progress.

I think they are waiting for you to offer to buy a boatload of gems if they get you your town back.

Yeah, I was signed in with google on the old one. :(

I'm close to giving up.  It's been a month.  This is ridiculous.

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

Maybe we should start a fundraiser for gems so you can hurry and level back up!

• Like 1

90+ Masters Weightlifter

Current Lift PRs
Snatch: 93kg/205lb // Clean and Jerk: 113kg/248lb // Back Squat: 170kg/375lb

Spoiler

2016 USAW Senior Nationals - 6th place

2015 USAW American Open - 8th place
2015 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place
2014 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

2013 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

Instagram - MyFitnessPal

Strange.  I know I had mine tied to Google+ and when I un-installed for that week, I was able to get my town back no issues at all.  Hope things final get moved along Raev. 

I'd be interested in joining you guys!

Im lvl 83, fairly active. Looking for a good clan.

Hope you guys have room!

• Like 1

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

I'd be interested in joining you guys!

Im lvl 83, fairly active. Looking for a good clan.

Hope you guys have room!

Hope to see you soon, we have a couple permanent "in-actives" that we could boot to make room.

FYI, when you "request to join" please put your nerdfitness name, etc... in request so we know that you're a member here and not just a random person.

Race: Halfling     Class: Rebel

Recruit 1st 2nd 3rd 4th  5th 6th  7th  8th 9th 10th  11th 12th 13th  14th  15th

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Fictionfirst Used Books (Feel free to like my page!)

Strange.  I know I had mine tied to Google+ and when I un-installed for that week, I was able to get my town back no issues at all.  Hope things final get moved along Raev. 

Possibly because the files were still on the phone?  I dunno.

Maybe we should start a fundraiser for gems so you can hurry and level back up!

I'd rather a fundraiser for a power rack. ;)

• Like 1

level 4 Gnoll warrior

Hey all, sorry I didn't take my second attack. I'm seriously considering leaving the clan so  you all can let someone else in. Apparently my new job is going to be a little wild for the next few weeks. I'll make my mind up before the next war. :)

I would suggest that you stay Jofalltrades, we have several inactive players we could boot to make room for people such as cn3wton (above), and even as a part-timer you would still be an asset to the clan in my opinion. 

Race: Halfling     Class: Rebel

Recruit 1st 2nd 3rd 4th  5th 6th  7th  8th 9th 10th  11th 12th 13th  14th  15th

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Fictionfirst Used Books (Feel free to like my page!)

I would suggest that you stay Jofalltrades, we have several inactive players we could boot to make room for people such as cn3wton (above), and even as a part-timer you would still be an asset to the clan in my opinion.

Agreed.

Note: No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

• Like 1

Level 8 Scottish Highland Assassin

Str 20/ Dex 10/ Sta 15/ Con 17/ Wis 20/ Cha 13

"Most of the things worth doing have been declared impossible before they were done."

Daily Battle Log

My Fitness Pal

Fitbit

Facebook

Well, it looks like all I have to do now is connect CoC to my g+ and I'll have access to my old village again.

....too bad I've been trying to get it to connect for over an hour now.  CoC won't connect and looking on the forums, it looks like this is a common problem.

Grrrrr.

level 4 Gnoll warrior

Well, it looks like all I have to do now is connect CoC to my g+ and I'll have access to my old village again.

....too bad I've been trying to get it to connect for over an hour now.  CoC won't connect and looking on the forums, it looks like this is a common problem.

Grrrrr.

Gah... everytime I see you post in here, I get hopeful.  Glad to hear some progress was made.  Hope you get connected today!

A lot of work ahead of me once TH9 upgrade is complete...

Funny, total cost to upgrade everything during TH9 is less than double that of upgrading all my walls from 7 to 8 during TH8.

gallery_3636_34_725422.jpg

• Like 2

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

A lot of work ahead of me once TH9 upgrade is complete...

Funny, total cost to upgrade everything during TH9 is less than double that of upgrading all my walls from 7 to 8 during TH8.

I am sitting at TH 9 right now... Can't seem to find anywhere to farm. If you figure something out let me know lol.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

I will most likely not able to war this upcoming week. so best of luck to the clan.

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

I am sitting at TH 9 right now... Can't seem to find anywhere to farm. If you figure something out let me know lol.

I'm farming in upper silvers (1300s) with TH9.  It's not amazing but it's not crap, either. 

level 4 Gnoll warrior