Forums are back in action! ×

Clash of Clans

I am sitting at TH 9 right now... Can't seem to find anywhere to farm. If you figure something out let me know lol.

I'll be sitting right where I'm at now, upper 1400s and low 1500s. I'm hitting mostly TH8s now, and I'll only have a 10% drop or so in loot from them when I'm TH9. This isn't barching territory and just hitting people's mines for quick cash anymore though. You need to make an army and penetrate into their bases and take out their storages. I find plenty of people with 250k+ of one or the other resource in protected storages and/or 700+ DE here all the time.

• Like 2

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I'll be sitting right where I'm at now, upper 1400s and low 1500s. I'm hitting mostly TH8s now, and I'll only have a 10% drop or so in loot from them when I'm TH9. This isn't barching territory and just hitting people's mines for quick cash anymore though. You need to make an army and penetrate into their bases and take out their storages. I find plenty of people with 250k+ of one or the other resource in protected storages and/or 700+ DE here all the time.

Ive actually found that barch with jump and rage will work, but the problem is the time it takes to make the spells... But of coursebuilding an actual army takes time too.

Maybe somethingwith wall breakers,goblins, andgiants.

• Like 1

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

Keep forgetting about jump. That'll be fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Keep forgetting about jump. That'll be fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ill see if I can share one of my success stories in chat.Jump is amazingnow.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

Maybe I'm just weird, but I'm finding things to be just fine barching up in the high 1800-2200 range.  I usually stick mostly to TH8s with the occasional TH9 or 10 with a horrid layout and aim for about 50k resource per raid.  The biggest issue I have is getting DE.  If I'm farming for DE, I just accept that I'm going to lose trophies and look for bases with 500+ DE and DE storages within 2 walls of the outside.  If it's only 2 walls, my barch army can get to it, I'll just burn through most of it to get that DE so I'm probably going to lose the fight.

Last time I really pushed DE I dropped from about 2150 trophies to about 1750, but made about 15k DE.  Granted, I'll fully admit, I play a lot.  Could be the reason why it's easier for me.

• Like 1

Yea I was able to get into crystal with barch... Mainly thanks to horrible layouts. But I don'tplay much, and cant conserve trophies and resources. So I dropped backdown.

Search us out and put in the request that you're NF.

Hey guys. Jesse says you can kick him if u need space. He has not been able to play much since his new job and I tried using his account for the wars but now my job is too hectic lol.

Thanks for letting us know!

500 / 330 / 625

Just sent a request. Excuse the base, still remodeling after gaining the TH8 goodies.

Is your avatar you?  Cause it seriously looks like Kelly Starrett.

Hey guys. Jesse says you can kick him if u need space. He has not been able to play much since his new job and I tried using his account for the wars but now my job is too hectic lol.

Booted to make room for Broba.  But know, I did the booting with love and care in my heart.  :)

I've noticed some names I don't recognize in the clan, so I guess that means I need to pop in here more often so I'm not the random person in the clan... I'm Lady Puffypants for those that don't know!

• Like 1

90+ Masters Weightlifter

Current Lift PRs
Snatch: 93kg/205lb // Clean and Jerk: 113kg/248lb // Back Squat: 170kg/375lb

Spoiler

2016 USAW Senior Nationals - 6th place

2015 USAW American Open - 8th place
2015 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place
2014 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

2013 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

Instagram - MyFitnessPal

Here's my quick run through of the entire clan (yes, I think I might have too much time on my hands).  Bolded people, I have no idea, so let me know who you are!   :)

CoC Name : NF Name

1. Schmopey : Schmopey
  2. Loren Wade : Loren Wade
  3. Trunk Monkey : Why not?
  4. Tird Firguson : N/A (Gainsdalf's Friend)
  5. petefeet74 : petefeet
  6. Hobart : ?????
  7. Rooks : Rooks
  8. Melisende : britne
  9. Luigi : TheCrimsonFist
  10. Mitch_Dee : mitch_dee
  11. Cn3wton : cn3wton
  12. Jessofalltrades : johalltrades
  13. KellyTheGreat : KGB
  14. CrystalAnkh : TehSuckij
  15. Eragon : N/A (Gainsdalf's 13 year old brother)
  16. Raz3 : jcsimmons2
  17. Mike : smftexas86
  18. ThisIsWhyImHot : Gainsdalf the Whey
  19. fitz the fierce : MsFitz
  20. Filizserra : ?????
  21. Jen : proVoke
  22. Cid32 : captncid
  23. Aelinn : Aelinn
  24. bigm141414 : bigm141414
  25. Raven : DarkRaven
  26. Deslok : Deslok
  27. Lady PuffyPants : AngelaTheGeek
  28. Insanity : Insanity
  29. this_is_seth : This is Seth
  30. Squeak : Squeak
  31. DisasterMaster : KBLynx
  32. BigDray : BigDRay
  33. AlexCold : AlexCold
  34. Tia : Tialoredron
  35. Captain Starfis : themountainsarecalling
  36. Steve : Steve (The flippin' owner of NF)
  37. Raev : Raev
  38. StarGazerAT : StarGazer
  39. Tallp : Pat G
  40. danielle719 : nightlight
  41. Dj : Frost of the Gloaming
  42. INSAIYAN : Broba Fett
  43. Derek :  ?????
  44. simonize :  ?????
  45. Obitim : Obitim
  46. KetosisBrah :  ?????
  47. Avatar V : Avatar_V
  48. pyrorazor : Pyrorazor
  49. tyr : tyrsnbdr
  50. tyr-1 : tyrsnbdr
People I've seen post, that I don't know if they play or not.

• Latsu Swagneel
  • Like 2

Is your avatar you?  Cause it seriously looks like Kelly Starrett.

Booted to make room for Broba.  But know, I did the booting with love and care in my heart.   :)

Haha that's me.

Level 2. Saiyan Warrior - Training with the Adventurers

STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 4 | WIS: 1 | CHA: 1

Powering Up Phase 1 - Shedding the Fat

Starting Weight: 250lbs | Current Weight: 215lbs | Goal Weight: 200lbs

You guys see that Level 7 Archers and Barb's will be coming out in the next update? Should be interesting!

... UBER BARCH!!!  :tongue:

I think the "row" wall upgrade and using Elixir / DE for wall upgrades is going to be epic though.  Trying to find specifics on that as the photos I've seen show an Elixir option, but the article mentions DE options for wall upgrades.

• Like 1

OMG. I can use Elxir/DE for walls? I might cry. 

I have been stalling on upping my walls for ages... and then they hit me with this just as I started leveling to dark purple.... THE FIENDS

• Like 1

You guys see that Level 7 Archers and Barb's will be coming out in the next update? Should be interesting!

Oooh!  I need to go find where they post the update info!

• Like 1

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

me too! i haven't seen this update yet :(

• Like 1

"Come with me if you want to lift" -The Brominator

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

"Anyone who doesn't want french fries every day is a commie." - AngelaTheGeek

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter