Forums are back in action! ×

Clash of Clans

1 gem boosts for a few days until patch. Taking full advantage of that.

Yes! I can start lvl 5 archers today.

Level 2. Saiyan Warrior - Training with the Adventurers

STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 4 | WIS: 1 | CHA: 1

Powering Up Phase 1 - Shedding the Fat

Starting Weight: 250lbs | Current Weight: 215lbs | Goal Weight: 200lbs

Video I just watched confirms that DB lvl 6 is available at TH lvl 9, guy was using the lava hounds

• Like 1

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

Video I just watched confirms that DB lvl 6 is available at TH lvl 9, guy was using the lava hounds

OK... that looks like a cool little troop, and Schmopey's balloons are gonna love it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol5l2blqbf0#t=42

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Yea they make air units far more effective. Minions FTW

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

So question... do we have any inactives currently?  And if so, could my buddy join up?  He's not from NF and I know that's our rule most of the time (with the exception of Tird and Eragon).  Figured I'd post it up and get some opinions.  He's pretty much right where I am (a few weeks from TH9) with a few more troop upgrades done.

Update:  He says he can create an account on NF if it matters.

• Like 1

I did make an account. Don't want to take anyones spot, but if one comes open let me know.

THere are always peoples coming and going.  I'm sure room can be made for you.

• Like 1

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

So I've decided that I just want to do something dumb for fun, so I'm making an entire army of bombers, I know I'm not going to win and I know other people have done it but still it looks like fun, and the imaginary reaction in my head when they hit the replay button is hilarious.

• Like 2

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

So I've decided that I just want to do something dumb for fun, so I'm making an entire army of bombers, I know I'm not going to win and I know other people have done it but still it looks like fun, and the imaginary reaction in my head when they hit the replay button is hilarious.

I've had it happen to me. It's hilarious.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Please post the replay of it; I would love to see it!

Half-elven Ranger

Current Challenge: Jumpin' back in the fray

I left because I wasn't scoring stars in the last three wars. No sense in taking up clan space.

War stars is pretty far down the list of important things in life bigm, NOBODY was complaining about you and speaking for myself, I would love to see an active player such as yourself back in our clan. You are missed buddy.

• Like 2

Race: Halfling     Class: Rebel

Recruit 1st 2nd 3rd 4th  5th 6th  7th  8th 9th 10th  11th 12th 13th  14th  15th

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Fictionfirst Used Books (Feel free to like my page!)

War stars is pretty far down the list of important things in life bigm, NOBODY was complaining about you and speaking for myself, I would love to see an active player such as yourself back in our clan. You are missed buddy.

I completely agree.

Note: No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

• Like 3

Level 8 Scottish Highland Assassin

Str 20/ Dex 10/ Sta 15/ Con 17/ Wis 20/ Cha 13

"Most of the things worth doing have been declared impossible before they were done."

Daily Battle Log

My Fitness Pal

Fitbit

Facebook

I left because I wasn't scoring stars in the last three wars. No sense in taking up clan space.

I completely agree.

Note: No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Agreed.  Long as you want to keep playing and are willing to be active, I'd be happy to have you in the clan. 

*Steps on soap box

I think we possibly have the best clan due to the support we give to each other. There is absolutely nothing wrong with putting forth your best effort and falling short of what you wanted; life is all about how many time you get back up after being knocked down. I think most would agree with this, but if you are having any issues with your attacks, there is nothing wrong with posting a replay of your attack and asking for advice, or even asking for advice during war before attacking to make sure you have a solid strategy. I still consider myself a newb to CoC as I don't have super awesome spreadsheets of base layouts and army compositions or even a resources per attack calculation; I just use what I think is appropriate. Everytime I asked for help, it was well received with great insights and I absolutely love the clan and NF for that.

TBH, if the clan starts moving to where we judge members based on star contributions, I'm out. I am not a power gamer, I do this becuase it is fun in my off time for my enjoyment. I understand if you aren't enjoying it anymore, then by all means, do what you enjoy; but I don't think anyone wants to pressure anyone out of the clan [even the inactive ones who are booted are given the respect of notification and asked for approval from what I am seeing].

I think we have an awesome clan with awesome elders/moderators and members who are there to support each other in enjoying this freemium game as much as possible.

@bigm, I didn't mean to pressure you back into the clan if that is how it reads, just wanted to make sure you aren't leaving solely becuase you feel you aren't contributing. If you have other reasons and don't want to play, I have no problems as it is your life and I am not here to set your priorities and again I want to apologize if it sounded preachy.

*Steps off soap box

• Like 4

Half-elven Ranger

- Clan Roster- NF membername crosswalk:

- Schmopey- Schmopey

- Loren Wade- Loren Wade

- Raev- Raev

- ThisIsWhyImHot- Gainsdalf

- Raven- DarkRaven

- Earl- SirEarl

- Insanity- insanity

- Aelinn- Aelinn

- Zarklin- Zarklin

- Jesse-

- Deslok-

- Jessofalltrades- jofalltrades

- Skigh- Skigh

- BigDray- BigDRay

- simonize- simonize

- Lady PuffyPants- AngelaTheGeek

- Eragon- Gainsdalf's 12 year old brother

- icedtrip- WizardTrip

- Llamadragon- Reindeer

- Tird Firguson- Gainsdalf's friend

- Derak-

- chimsima-

- Khaleesi- MariahSnow

- alienjenn- alienjenn

- Jen-

- Alex Gaw-

- Trunk Monkey- Why Not?

- Freyja- Freyja41

- fitz the fierce- MsFitz

- PastorCurtis- PastorCurtis

- Mir- Latniss Everswole

- CrystalAnkh- TehSuckij

- mitch_dee- Mitch Dee

- IrishMartian- Super Cock

- pyrorazor- Pyrorazor

- nightlight- danielle719

Not sure if we are keeping this up to date and sorry if it is a work in progress, but noticed I wasn't on the list. Didn't check for anyone else either. Nor did I check any past postings to see if it was hidden.

-Tia- Tialoredron

Half-elven Ranger

Yeah, I'll update it on Monday when I'm at a computer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Re-posted with Gremlin replacing Steve and removed Bigm (at least for now).

CoC Name : NF Name

• Schmopey : Schmopey
  • Loren Wade : Loren Wade
  • Trunk Monkey : Why not?
  • Tird Firguson : N/A (Gainsdalf's Friend)
  • petefeet74 : petefeet
  • Hobart : ?????
  • Rooks : Rooks
  • Melisende : britne
  • Luigi : TheCrimsonFist
  • Mitch_Dee : mitch_dee
  • Cn3wton : cn3wton
  • Jessofalltrades : johalltrades
  • KellyTheGreat : KGB
  • CrystalAnkh : TehSuckij
  • Eragon : N/A (Gainsdalf's 13 year old brother)
  • Raz3 : jcsimmons2
  • Mike : smftexas86
  • ThisIsWhyImHot : Gainsdalf the Whey
  • fitz the fierce : MsFitz
  • Filizserra : ?????
  • Jen : proVoke
  • Cid32 : captncid
  • Aelinn : Aelinn
  • Raven : DarkRaven
  • Deslok : Deslok
  • Lady PuffyPants : AngelaTheGeek
  • Insanity : Insanity