Forums are back in action! ×

Clash of Clans

I'm in for this war.

Since we've taken on some new players (good to see), it might not hurt to send out a couple e-mails around war-time so people remember (learn) our goals and such.

Not trying to be bossy, but these are my thoughts.

1. Top 10? 15? wait to attack (if they can) to the last 6 or so hours of war.

2. Remind people to draw out War Castle troops, and kill them, before going all in.

3. Go for stars and not over reach their attacks targets

4. Respect War Castle troop requests, I saw some weird donations the last go around.

I really think you guys could have won the last war if things had went another way, the two clans seemed evenly matched imo.

Again, these are just my thoughts and I'm not trying to interfere in clan leadership decisions.

• Like 1

Race: Halfling     Class: Rebel

Recruit 1st 2nd 3rd 4th  5th 6th  7th  8th 9th 10th  11th 12th 13th  14th  15th

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Fictionfirst Used Books (Feel free to like my page!)

I try to attack once before I go to bed Tuesday night or first thing wed and my second attack during my lunch break.  If I wait any longer, I"m in jeopardy of missing my 2nd attack or spending 15 min at the gym on my phone.  

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

Hey guys I'm going to be taking a break from boom beach and clash. If you want to kick me from the clans to make room go ahead.

Don't know if I'll be back or not.

• Like 1

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

Hey guys I'm going to be taking a break from boom beach and clash. If you want to kick me from the clans to make room go ahead.

Don't know if I'll be back or not.

So we have a Boom Beach clan now...I don't suppose we'll be getting a clan for Tiny Troopers Alliance anytime soon...

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

Any good and is it on Android yet?

I enjoy it. Imagine CoC, but instead of individual troops, you have squads (albeit fewer of them) and you can control them after they have been deployed. There are no walls, but defenses are stronger. Also, you can have different map layouts and different backgrounds (desert, jungle, etc).

It is available on Android and iOS (and Steam, I believe).

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

I enjoy it. Imagine CoC, but instead of individual troops, you have squads (albeit fewer of them) and you can control them after they have been deployed. There are no walls, but defenses are stronger. Also, you can have different map layouts and different backgrounds (desert, jungle, etc).

It is available on Android and iOS (and Steam, I believe).

Yeah... seemed like it would be fun, but wasn't on Android at the time.

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

There go my efforts at distancing myself from my tablet... I downloaded DomiNations yesterday, and this thing has pretty much been superglued to my hand since then.

Not looking, dont need another game!!  ahh!!!

• Like 2

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

There go my efforts at distancing myself from my tablet... I downloaded DomiNations yesterday, and this thing has pretty much been superglued to my hand since then.

Should not have looked, not dowloaded but damn it looks nice...

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

Should not have looked, not dowloaded but damn it looks nice...

No, no, no,

Crap, now I should look too....

still no, no, no...  al la la la la... I cant hear you

• Like 2

Wheymen

No, no, no,

still no, no, no...  al la la la la... I cant hear you

It's horrible, the stuff of nightmares... Do not... I Repeat DO NOT look at the light...

I mean it sounds totally badass... but ya... don't look...

• Like 2

My first challenge

We're doing a mini-clan war. First 10 to say "in" in clan chat get to be in it, and we'll start the search once we're full.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Damn... that install button jumped out from behind a wall... I had no choice but to hit it.

I did that last night and played for 6 hours straight. Woke up today, realized that Spring is here, I have shit to do, do I really need another game to keep my indoors? So I uninstalled Boom Beach and DomiNation, the withdrawal shakes aren't too back and I'll always have CoC. 

• Like 1

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

I did that last night and played for 6 hours straight. Woke up today, realized that Spring is here, I have shit to do, do I really need another game to keep my indoors? So I uninstalled Boom Beach and DomiNation, the withdrawal shakes aren't too back and I'll always have CoC.

hahaha... I could see that happening, I've been killing rabbits for 30 mins...
  • Like 1

My first challenge

Sorry for missing the last war and pretty much the entire last week, I left my ipod in my winter coat which I put into the closet and totally forgot about, so tore my house/work apart looking for the stupid thing only to find it when someone face timed me.......

Yea I plan only playing at work and at night when I'm getting ready for bed, the weekends I need to be doing stuff.

• Like 2

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

Hi. I joined the clan as Beruhei. (On CoC, calling me Jenn or Beru is fine.)

I'm not a very active player, so as soon as I can figure out how to opt out of wars, I will. I can donate stuff, though; whenever I remember to, I can just cook up some war troops, and then donate them as necessary. What do you guys like to use?

In the top left of your screen there should be a blue "i", hit it and you should be at your profile, hit the clan wars button and opt out.

I think most of us use and request archers and wizards.

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Ok, so I'd like everyone to list their status for the mini-wars. The way I'm going to set it up is that your opt in/opt out button will declare you OUT for all wars if set to "out", and IN for the main monday-wednesday war if set to "in". For the mini wars- we'll keep a list here (I'll edit the first post of the thread) for everyone that is always "in" so whomever is starting one knows who to include by default. We'll still ask if there are any other takers in clan chat before we start.

Please only be "always in" if you will always use your attacks. If you don't you'll be taken off the "always in" list.

So here, or in clan chat in game, please state if you are always in. If you have done so already before this post was made, please do so again as I wasn't tracking it before.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Ok, so I'd like everyone to list their status for the mini-wars. The way I'm going to set it up is that your opt in/opt out button will declare you OUT for all wars if set to "out", and IN for the main monday-wednesday war if set to "in". For the mini wars- we'll keep a list here (I'll edit the first post of the thread) for everyone that is always "in" so whomever is starting one knows who to include by default. We'll still ask if there are any other takers in clan chat before we start.

Please only be "always in" if you will always use your attacks. If you don't you'll be taken off the "always in" list.

So here, or in clan chat in game, please state if you are always in. If you have done so already before this post was made, please do so again as I wasn't tracking it before.

Always in...

My first challenge