Forums are back in action! ×

JessFit's Fire

This one made me LOL so I just had to...

135797580233969.jpg

Winner!

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

tumblr_mlry83UnMb1r88y9wo1_500.gif

tumblr_ljhqlmyQMW1qdmv0so1_500.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Gawwww, thanks Bats!

Feeling like I'm getting sick off and on lately but not actually sick. So yesterday I stayed home, didn't work out, and slept a lot. Too bad I'm not sleeping well at night now :( Oh well, I'm 2/2 on yoga and journaling before bed which makes me happy.

Tonight is girls night, and these two ladies want to revamp their eating so it is a paleo girls night! Yay! Looking forward to that after job 2.

Warrior, Ravenclaw, book lover, history nerd, Red Sonja wannabe

Current Challenge

Battle Log

tumblr_mtx2t5Uzez1s9362xo1_400.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

You might need more vitamin D in the form of sunlight or capsule. It apparently plays a big role in immune response and activating T-Cells to fight infection/disease.

I was listening to Mark Sisson talk about supplements on his podcast last night, so this is fresh in my brain. It makes sense too. I'm sure that none of us are getting much sunlight because of this stupid winter. Hence the sickness despite eating well and exercising.

Also, sleep will always help :)

I'm a time traveler, but I can only go one way and only a second at a time.

Right Now

Today

Tonight

21.png

30.png

14.png

-13°F

FEELS LIKE -30°

15°

HIGH

11°

LOW

Haze

Dangerous wind chills. Limit outdoor exposure.

Partly Cloudy

Snow Shower

Past 24-hr Precip:
0 in

Chance of Snow
20%

Chance of Snow
60%

Past 24 Hours Snow:
0 in

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I'll take all of your snow if you take my cold.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Or we can just skip into spring and be done with this whole mess.

20120924065414!Ninja_Gaiden_(NES).jpg

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I'm curious how much sun you get when out and about on cloudy days (legit question for a Portlander!).  I asked Mark Sisson this on twitter but didn't get a response back. 

When you get the time listen to the podcast. Has some good information.

http://blog.primalblueprint.com/episode-5-supplementation-with-mark-sisson/#more-97

Also this I just searched on Mark's Daily Apple:

Clouds

Clouds are another confounding factor for vitamin D, but in a very convoluted way. On a completely overcast day with heavy clouds blanketing the sky, 70-90% of the UVB is blocked, which translates to greatly reduced potential for natural D production. Partly cloudy skies, however, have a different effect. The UVB can actually reflect off of the denser clouds and increase in intensity, effectively scattering itself all over the place.

The same thing can happen with UVA, too, but the effect is pretty meager.

Full cloud coverage blocks most of it out. Spotty coverage blocks direct UVB, but may increase effective UVB. As long as you’re aware that UV is still present on semi-cloudy days, you can use your judgment.

Read more: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/vitamin-d-confounding-factors/#ixzz2t1w8f8lm

I'm a time traveler, but I can only go one way and only a second at a time.

293878_ae3d2008a495b69e6a418c34d3b77b55_

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Clouds are tricky buggers!

Paleo girls night last night was fun. I made a chipotle dip with carrots, meatloaf and maple roasted carrots, then a sort of apple crumble. And we had a great time! However I didn't get home until about 11pm (I had left the house at 5:30am) and I was pooped so I kind of forgot about yoga and journaling :(

Today some of the people from work and I are going out to lunch to say goodbye, then I'm doing dinner out as well because I've got a hair appointment. Lets hope that I find the time to get my workout in today because I am feeling a little better (even though I slept poorly) and would like to lift at least some light weights.

Tomorrow is my last day at this job guys. Kind of crazy for me! Have a great Wednesday everyone!

Warrior, Ravenclaw, book lover, history nerd, Red Sonja wannabe

Current Challenge

Battle Log

Share your chipotle dip recipe?  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Awwww Jitters, I want to cuddle it!

...!

:P

Who wouldn't?  

Level 2 Warforged Druid