Forums are back in action! ×

JessFit's Fire

Because I'm sure at least a few of us are thinking it...

Bonus points if it's a yellow heart.  ;)

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Jitters, you're so bad!

Yoga last night was great! Only 2 of us came to class so we moved on to tougher stuff. My teacher is the cutest and sweetest person ever and she told me that I really need more advanced stuff so she's trying to give it to me when she can. This means that yesterday we tried tripod and head stands and I got them both! Super thrilled about that! I couldn't believe I had managed it. So my yoga teacher and I are talking about taking partner yoga together! She's about my size so it would be a good pairing. In such a good mood!

Headed to the gym this morning to lift some weights. Hoping the blister under my callous isnt problematic

Warrior, Ravenclaw, book lover, history nerd, Red Sonja wannabe

Current Challenge

Battle Log

Yay Hatter, I am thrilled to get to try that!

Saturday I lifted. I was in the squat rack with 150 pounds on my back and some guy who was obviously a newby comes running over and intterupts me mid-second set to see if I need a spotter. I was reracked the weights because I was very distracted and was very nice when saying that I was fine. He was so obivously trying to be nice that I didn't have the heart to tell him that I didn't need a spotter until he distracted me by asking about one. Then this other guy who I've seen around the gym but not ever talked to looks at the guy and says "She doesn't seen your help, she's a f*cking beast. That's practically lightweight for her." Then looks at me and says "You don't have to be nice, you can tell him you're a beast" and then he just went back to working out. I was left stading there blushing with NO CLUE what to say! Then I couldn't focus on the lifts because I was still blushing.

So yeah, then after my lift I tried running again. I've got no clue how I managed that 1.5 miles in the exam time that one day. I struggled with .25 miles this weekend. Oh well, still working on that.

Work weights:

Squat: 150x1x5, x1x4, x1x3

Lat Pulldown: 1x5x60kg

Bench: 3x5x67.5

Deadlift: 1x5x125

2 rounds: Chinup, jumping parallel pullup with controlled lower, jumping pullup with controlled lower, 3 dips

Yesterday we went to the zoo <3 They had a dogsled team there, I got made fun of for being as excited to see dogs as I was to see the more exotic animals but whatever. And I got in 3 good hours of walking in the (cold) fresh air. Too bad the pedomiter is scheduled to be here today and not last week!

Warrior, Ravenclaw, book lover, history nerd, Red Sonja wannabe

Current Challenge

Battle Log

How did your lift go?

Alright, never mind.  Sounds like a solid weekend, Jess.  It's possible that the motivation of the exam was higher than running in the colder weather.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Beauty-the-Beast-beauty-and-the-beast-17

Mean Beast

Level 2 Warforged Druid

beauty_and_the_beast_beast.jpg

Messy Beast

Level 2 Warforged Druid

the-beast-before.jpg

Cold Beast

Level 2 Warforged Druid

belle-and-the-human-beast-beauty-and-the

Not a Beast

Level 2 Warforged Druid

duck-picture%5B1%5D.jpg

Duck!

Level 2 Warforged Druid

...what?  :)

Level 2 Warforged Druid

1WoodDuckMale.jpg

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Sydney.jpg

Level 2 Warforged Druid

roast-wild-duck-teal.jpg

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Pollard_Greyduck_02212013.jpg

Level 2 Warforged Druid

50313_291488944462_2310575_n.jpg

Level 2 Warforged Druid

For the non-Minnesotans

17826d1359326806-eating-bread-butts-duck

Level 2 Warforged Druid