Forums are back in action! ×

Beautiful places near you

Anyone want to sponsor an Aussie to travel to these fairy tale lands just to let you know how amazing they are in real life?

I can find you a place to stay, if you wait a little while I'll have my own little piece of land. You can camp out under the stars here... :-)

• Like 2

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

We took my OH's 2 year old nephew to a place called Hollingworth Lake near Manchester on Saturday. It's absolutely stunning and so close to the city. He loved it and made sure to say hello to every dog that we passed and chased every butterfly. Definitely a novel way to stay fit, I might have to try it! I'll post some pics later

• Like 1

We took my OH's 2 year old nephew to a place called Hollingworth Lake near Manchester on Saturday. It's absolutely stunning and so close to the city. He loved it and made sure to say hello to every dog that we passed and chased every butterfly. Definitely a novel way to stay fit, I might have to try it! I'll post some pics later

Give me some butterflies and my camera... and I'll run for miles...

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

a7ebe3ys.jpg

And one of Scotland's most photographed castles is just up the road.

that castle is one of my desktop backgrounds at work. Awesome!

And Downtown Savannah's architecture, mixed with the live oaks, azaleas, and Spanish moss, is just hard to beat, in my opinion

I spent 7 months in Charleston last year, and liked Savannah so much that I went back several times. You're lucky to live so close to Forsyth!

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Arian, arian, zehetzen da burnia. -Basque proverb

Frisian Shieldmaiden level 12 (STR:16) (DEX:16) (STA:23) (CON:22) (WIS:17) (CHA:15)

Challenges: 11/12.14 - 1/2.15 - 2/3.15 - 15.4/5 - 15.6/7 - 15.7/9 - 16.1 - 16.3 - 16.4 - 16.5 - 16.10 - 16.11 - 16.12 - 17.1 - 17.2

2017 Goals: Maintain BW BS, 100kg DL - Muscle Up - 1/2 Marathon Condition - Abs