Forums are back in action! ×

I can make change from two bills :D

I weighed 243 pounds 11 months ago and, instead of addressing all of my eventual fitness goals at once as I'd been trying (and failing) to do, decided at that time to cut bodyfat. I don't have any particular desire to have hawt abz, but I DO want a completely flat stomach before I dedicate myself strictly to getting stronger.

The first 20 pounds came off VERY easily. It's been much tougher since then. If you frequent the chatroom, you may be aware that I was close to the 200 mark a few weeks ago. My body didn't want to get there, though, which was and is puzzling to me since I still have PLENTY of chub.

I stepped on the scale this morning before my swim and before breakfast not entirely sure what it would say. To my surprise, the '200' notch on the 50-pound-increment slider was too heavy.  XD  199.75. This is the first time in MANY years that I've been able to make change from two bills.

I might now have fewer than 20 pounds to go...my legs still jiggle a bit, so I have some more to lose there before my pudgy midsection completely flattens out, but we'll see. Thank you, nerds, for your continued encouragement!

<3

• Like 4

I said it once but I'll say it again, I'm super happy for you! Here's hoping in the next year or so I can join you in doing the weight loss dance. XD

Race: Alive | Class: Ranger | Level: 7 | STATS: Whoops~ (Yes, that's totally a stat! I checked, I swear!... >.>)

Understand that everyone needs time. Understand that everyone deserves patience. Understand that healing, and change take countless seconds, minutes and hours before real health of body and mind can be obtained at all.

"Everything lost is meant to be found."

Becoming a part of the X-men: #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | Current

Excellent results, congrats! It's an amazing feeling going from one decade to another! You've done much hard work to get there am I'm happy to hear that it has paid off!

IntroductionBodyware: Fitness Journal

Challenge Belt: (1)(2)(3)(4), (5), (6), (7), [WOOT](8), [TEMP HIATUS], (9)

Bodyweight Info: Starting: 264.5lbs, Current: 167.8lbs (NEUTRAL)

IronGlider v2.10, Adventurer Rank: Level 8