Forums are back in action! ×

Challenge YOUR body image.

I wear underwear underneath. ...

The pants are a spandex/polyester thing

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I wear underwear underneath. ...

The pants are a spandex/polyester thing

Wait was there a possible of commando? 

giphy.gif

• Like 2

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

I actually don't wear cycling shorts/padding... I am HIGHLY allergic to a lot of materials (like my undies HAVE to be 100% cotton or else :( ) and I am terrified of allergic reaction.... especially when I am a hundred miles from my car... (apparently there ARE shorts that are made of synthetic materials... but most are a type of chamois... which is an animal product... and IDK if I am allergic)

I have ridden lots of miles without padded shorts... I wear the spandexy shorts to help keep things compressed and just wear undies.... I take LOTS of clean ones so that I can change at least once a day to stay dry :P

Wait was there a possible of commando? 

but yeah... I hear that a lot of people don't wear undies under their biker shorts

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I actually don't wear cycling shorts/padding... I am HIGHLY allergic to a lot of materials (like my undies HAVE to be 100% cotton or else :( ) and I am terrified of allergic reaction.... especially when I am a hundred miles from my car... (apparently there ARE shorts that are made of synthetic materials... but most are a type of chamois... which is an animal product... and IDK if I am allergic)

I have ridden lots of miles without padded shorts... I wear the spandexy shorts to help keep things compressed and just wear undies.... I take LOTS of clean ones so that I can change at least once a day to stay dry :tongue:

but yeah... I hear that a lot of people don't wear undies under their biker shorts

*shiver a bit*

To a certain extent, yes, but then again, not for Cycling

I do not wear anything between me & my cycling shorts [except a good glob of chamois cream], for the same reason you want to be careful layering socks to play ice hockey = the slightest wrinkle, can spell disaster

Protect your Junk

That being said, I could not imagine doing a bike ride of any length withOUT my padded short. The Rider/Saddle/Bicycle Interface is one of the most important and should be protected at all costs; especially for girls ... which ties in nicely to my "What Made You Smile Today" post

Didn't realize that about hockey

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

Don't be silly! There's nothing quite like the fragrance of sweaty Voler + hoppy beer + tasty burnt offerings at the end of a Summer day

It smells like "Achievement"

* if you can throw in some pine trees, a lake [or Ocean] & a bonfire, that's Livin'!!!

LOVE this!

I do not wear anything between me & my cycling shorts [except a good glob of chamois cream]

**shudder**

Oh God! Now I've got THAT mental picture stuck in my head! [sarcasm] Thanks Rand [/sarcasm]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Then again I'm the same guy that insisted on being authentic when dressing up in a kilt :D

There is only one way to wear a kilt.

• Like 5

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

8-24_MeFront_zpsf368c1a6.jpg

Google image search was...interesting.

Decided to post the "interesting" pictures (**WARNING** One of them is NSFW):

550px-Remove-Bloodstains-from-Clothing-S

l-Nigel-tries-to-sit-like-a-person.jpg

tumblr_lcubcaqW2g1qzbhgo-300x225.jpg

I guess this counts as the sex change version:

method=get&s=antnio-rodrigo-nogueira.png

And here is the closest thing to a serious comparison that the image search could find on its own (I'll give you points for effort, Google)

03-person-of-interest-s03e13-hdtv-x264-c

Google keeps rotating my pictures sideways. But I got a sewing machine and Adam Levine's face? o.O 

Anyway, I know I was supposed to do this last week but hey, procrastination. And I didn't really want to look at them because I swear most of my weight is in my stomach and I look fucking pregnant. D< So, Flea:

1415NFcrop.jpg

Not Flea:

e69f8c131cd10e7bb33a8fc16abaca6a.jpg deql9t.jpg

Meh, not quite. But I'm not sucking in my stomach or trying to be sexay, sooo... yeah.

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Google keeps rotating my pictures sideways. But I got a sewing machine and Adam Levine's face? o.O 

Anyway, I know I was supposed to do this last week but hey, procrastination. And I didn't really want to look at them because I swear most of my weight is in my stomach and I look fucking pregnant. D< So, Flea:

1415NFcrop.jpg

Not Flea:

e69f8c131cd10e7bb33a8fc16abaca6a.jpg deql9t.jpg

Meh, not quite. But I'm not sucking in my stomach or trying to be sexay, sooo... yeah.

Hot to trot girl.

tumblr_m9qufjzcVb1rrv1j4.gif

• Like 2

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

Aww, thanks ladies. Clearly I'm in the right thread because my first reaction to both of you was "nah, you're lying." :rolleyes: One day I will react like a normal human, I swear. 

...this thread is really making me wish i had bigger boobs.

I know this is always a grass-being-greener situation, but noooo. Boobs are such a pain. Mine used to be bigger, actually, and I could not wait to get rid of them. 

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

noooo. Boobs are such a pain. 

my first reaction to [you] was "nah, you're lying." 

summed up my response right there! haha :P i know that big boobs would not make my life any better, and by most counts would make it 'worse', but id still like mine to be a little bigger. 

It's the moose on the inside that counts.

I'll trade you! :) Seriously someone needs to figure out how to transplant these things. I'm sure it would be profitable.

...crap. I think my 1000th post was those pictures. Celebrating in style?

• Like 3

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

I'm a 40D and I love my boobs. They're down from a 42DD. However, my boobs are also very proportionate to the rest of me, and don't give me back problems or anything. I'm 5'9" and built like a viking, so having a D cup isn't actually that big on my frame. I definitely would not want them any smaller though.

"When I can no more stir my soul to move, and life is but the ashes of a fire; When I can but remember that my heart once used to live and love, long and aspire - O be thou then the first, the one thou art; Be thou the calling before all answering love, and in me wake hope, fear, boundless desire." - George MacDonald

I'm a 40D and I love my boobs. They're down from a 42DD. However, my boobs are also very proportionate to the rest of them, and don't give me back problems or anything. I'm 5'9" and built like a viking, so having a D cup isn't actually that big on my frame. I definitely would not want them any smaller though.

I love boobs in general. Yours, mine, the mailman's. Everyone's.

• Like 2

I don't mind where I am now... I can buy bras off the rack... when I was at my heaviest though I was a 52H.... that was hell

• Like 1

Spoiler

I hated having big boobs until I ditched the tape measure, which doesn't result in a good fit for most women, and got fitted properly at Bravissimo. When I learned I was a 32FF and not in fact a 36C, my whole figure changed. A good bra improves posture, as well as being better for breast health. I was 21 at the time and my boobs have changed a lot in the last 11 years, especially with having two kids and nursing for the last 6 years! I'm currently a 34GG-H depending on brand. My softcup bras make me feel frumpy and fat, my super hot underwired plunge bras make me feel like $1million :)

• Like 1

Battle Log - Record from the Front Lines

http://hblyne.com