Forums are back in action! ×

Hi everyone! I just joined and thought I would introduce myself.

I love playing all sorts of video games, and have been doing so for as long as I can remember (ColecoVision was awesome, and you can't convince me otherwise!). I am an avid reader, and it led me to becoming an English teacher, which means I have significantly less time during the school  year to actually read for fun. I also love to write fiction, which is helpful because I also teach creative writing at my high school. 

However, I also find myself getting lazy during the school year, and I absolutely want to change that. I've been working on my productivity with the Bullet Journal system, but it wasn't really helping me with my health and fitness goals, so here I am!

I know I'm late to the party on the current 4 week challenge, but I think I'm going to try it for two weeks and go from there! I eventually want to work on my endurance and losing weight in a way that's achievable and sustainable throughout the school year, even when I'm at my most stressed! <3

Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try. - Gail Devers

Current challenge: New Game

Previous challenges: 2017 Challenges: Strategy 2Strategy 1 | 1-3 1-2 | 1-1 | Reset
2016 Challenges: 432 | 1 | .5

I was a little kid, but I loved it! <3 And woo! More teachers! 

I loooove my bullet journal. I'm making a separate one for the next school year because it's working so well for me!

Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try. - Gail Devers

Current challenge: New Game

Previous challenges: 2017 Challenges: Strategy 2Strategy 1 | 1-3 1-2 | 1-1 | Reset
2016 Challenges: 432 | 1 | .5