Forums are back in action! ×

Hi, i'm new here.  I signed up for the email on nerd fitness a few days ago and have loved getting tips and such everyday.  I'm 32, 94lbs and 5ft tall.  I don't exercise much because i haven't been able to do so regularly without losing too much weight.  When i worked in horse barns a few years back i went down to 83lbs which is incredibly unhealthy and quite scary.  I eat a plant based diet and have been trying to up my protein levels over the past few months, had a bit of a set back when i went for a weeks vacation and dropped 3lbs :/

My main goal here is to get into strength training and try to muscle up a little, being a tiny woman i don't intend to bulk up but being stronger and more aware of how much i eat and how it relates to my weight and health is my main goal.  My main form of exercise is riding my horse which is a great cardio workout.

• Like 1

Welcome from a fellow newbie! I've only been kicking around for a few days myself and have found the community to  be incredibly welcoming and supportive. I'm sure you'll find the same! As has been pointed out to me a few times we are gearing up for a new 4 Week Challenge so, if you haven't done so already, you might want to head over there check that out.

strava - myfitnesspal - Instagram

2019 Roadmap

Spoiler

" Always aim for something stupidly crazy." - Charlie Quinn

2019 Races: Cliveden MTR 06/01 | Nuts Challenge 02/03 | Reading Half Marathon 17/03 | W.A.R 27/04 | RRDW 11/05 | Nuclear Oblivion 19/05 | Man vs Lakes 20/07 | Spartan Trifecta Weekend 05-06/10 | OCRWC 11-13/10

Current Challenge: First Steps

Previous Challenges: 12 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24