Forums are back in action! ×

Most outlandish life goal

So what is y'all's most crazy life goal?

Mine? I want to swim with blue whales. I just want to see what the largest animal looks like in person. It is an incredibly tough task and will probably require (a) a private charter of a boat (which I lack the money for) and (B) lots of patience (which I lack the time for).

Level 4 Secret Agent Assassin

STR - 5  DEX - 4  STA - 6  CON - 4  WIS - 10  CHA - 7

6 Week Challenge - Mission 160

Guest Snake McClain

i'm going to throw a real life goal that isn't that crazy and a truly crazy one out there.

1) finish writing, find an artist and publish my comic books.

2) (crazy goal time) get stranded in the woods (on purpose bear grylles style) and survive finding my way back to civilization with no help. if i die i die. However i'm not doing anything to work on this goal so that probably wont ever happen.

I don't have any goals I consider outlandish. Honestly none of these seem that outlandish.

MirGGS -- yours may be the hardest, as it takes a level of luck (when preperation meets opportunity). Practice hard and get out in front of people.

morethanjustamom -- tell your husband to find a job he likes now. life is far to short to wait and the cost of stress is far greater than you may think.

I've never been one for outlandish goals, so mine is fairly tame, but I have always wanted to hike the Telaquana Trail in southwestern Alaska. It's an ancestral trail (though there's not actually a trail) for the Dena'ina people (part of my heritage) of that area. My mom, dad, and some of his brothers hiked a short bit of it about 9 years ago and my late uncle, Frank, wrote a pretty neat article about it :)

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

morethanjustamom -- tell your husband to find a job he likes now. life is far to short to wait and the cost of stress is far greater than you may think.

Trust me, it's not lack of encouragement on my part stopping him. I would live in a tent (seriously) and be content if he would just walk away, but his sense of responsibility is too deeply ingrained. No risks with a family to support.

The old believe everything; the middle aged suspect everything: the young know everything.

~Oscar Wilde

Hmmm, good thread. I've never dreamed too big. Always just kinda been content to do what is expected of me. The biggest dream I've ever really had is to own a business of some sort. The most popular idea being computer repair shop since that is what I do. Even through threw together some documents about it at one point. Now, I'm going to step back and dream bigger for a few moments.

-compete in the Finals of a World Footbag Championship

-fill a passport

that's all I can think of.

Move to Australia. Doesn't sound particularly outlandish to some but I visited last year and fell in love with the place. There's so much keeping me in the UK though (family, friends etc) that its a pretty unrealistic goal for me.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitter Blog

Attributes:

Strength (STR): 3

Dexterity (DEX): 1

Stamina (STA): 4

Constitution (CON): 2

Wisdom (WIS): 3

Charisma (CHA): 2

Train and compete an international caliber Grand Prix dressage horse.

I need to win the lottery first... but it's still a dream.

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that leads to total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain." -Frank Herbert, Dune

1) Visit every single country in the world, even if just for a day/hour.

2) Single-handedly raise enough money to completely fund an orphanage or school in a third world country.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

- Philipians 4:13

AWESOME TEAM OF FLYING MONGOOSES!

Jump Rope Challenge: 800

1) Visit every single country in the world, even if just for a day/hour.

2) Single-handedly raise enough money to completely fund an orphanage or school in a third world country.

Checkout the "Advanced Riskology" blog for someone who is working on the every country goal

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker