Forums are back in action! ×

Hey Everyone

I'm JarmyA. I'm a university student from the UK. I've been trying to improve my life for some time now. Dieting, exercising, finding new hobbies, but it always seems to fail and I end up back at day 1 again in a mater of weeks. I've been reading through the NF articles and emails for some time now and have decided to join the forums to get some extra help. I'm hoping that starting the 4 week challenge and giving myself small but achievable goals, i can finally get to where I want to be. 

Gonna stick with being a rebel for now as i have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm hoping to be more of an adventurer/ranger type eventually.

Any tips for a beginner? 

"I have no idea what I'm doing but I know I'm doing it really, really well" - Andy Dwyer

Hey! UK friend! :D Improving your life is key of a key tenant of the NF rebellion, so I'm sure you'll fit right in! 

Currently. you don't have to worry about guilds. Some people find one they like right away, but most don't. You would currently fall under the class of 'Rebel', where there are other people starting out in the journey with you. 

One of the main things for the forums is to encourage each other with challenges. These are 4 week quests that you will tackle in order to build helpful habits. Taking this slowly will allow you to build a healthy and sustainable life. We are nearing the end of a challenge right now, so feel free to take a look at the forums and decide on a couple of habits you would like to try. This Sunday, there will be a new challenge out that I will link to you, so you can join. But feel free to say hi over at the Juice Bar, or or around the other guilds.

If you have any other questions, feel free to hit me up!

• Like 1

they / them  |  half-orc paladin ( oath of the watcher )   --   lv 0

Challenge 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20Battle Log ~ Epic Quest