Forums are back in action! ×

What women love about men.

So you dont own a dog or pet otter?

I did...I had a rotty...Loved him, but had to give him up because I was working 3 jobs (1 full and 2 part-time) and did not have the time to take care of and be with him.  It was one of the hardest things I ever had to do, but in his best interest.  I would love to get another dog, but am aware of the fact I am still gone 12 - 14hours of most days for work and working out alone and it would still not be fair to a pet. (Maybe I'm not a selfish as I thought??)

I think many people assume that if you don't want kids, you don't like kids, which isn't always the case.  There are those people out there.  I've even had many people tell me I love kids so much and am so good with them, I should have my own.  It's really more babies that scare me.  I use to say if they would come out at about age 5, toilet trained, walking and talking, I would have one. lol

My self-worth, beauty, strength, and overall awesomeness is not defined by numbers.

12STR  13.75CON  5STA  12WIS   14CHA  6DEX        1 fire flower

Current Challenge   #8  #7   #6  #5  Unofficial  #4  #3  #2

"It's only impossible if you stop to think about it first."  -The Pirate Captian

get a cat- way more manageable with long hours.

I have two and they are pretty happy- they get super angry when I'm gone for 2-3 days but they are fine. 

I use to say if they would come out at about age 5, toilet trained, walking and talking, I would have one. lol

yeah except you wouldn't walk right... ever- if you ever got out of your wheel chair!!!

I use to say if they would come out at about age 5, toilet trained, walking and talking, I would have one. lol

But you would miss the hilarity that is a toddler.

Sure they can be a PITA, a lot, but its also like having a live-in comedian that performs for most of their waking hours.

currently cutting

battle log challenges: 21,20, 19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

don't panic!

slightly true.... to a degree... kinda... all people are different, the way you see 'masculinity' and 'femininity' is based solely on how you were raised usually, a man/womans position varies wildly depending on who and where you are (also when but that's too much to write about) just because you see m/f relationships that way doesn't mean that's how people feel within themselves, i'll admit i do feel similar to yourself, but not such that i believe it HAS to be like that. i read (past and present) a lot of fantasy/ancient greek and roman war books so i have the idea of a very physical male in my mind, but also a rather physical female too where both are nurturing and caring 

EDIT: did something get deleted (cyborg ninja?) cause this looks really out of place now

I find musicians to be VERY attractive.  Drums, guitar, piano, etc.  Something about music really draws me in.

A guy in leather pants going to town with an alto sax...mmmm might be tempted to forget I'm married!

Human Adventurer

Str: 3 | Dex: 2 | Sta:2 | Con:3 | Wis:3 | Cha:2

I've got no strings to hold me down, to make me smile or make me frown...

well its gone, but I LOVE that not all men are like that guy!

Men are amazing, fascinating creatures...and there are days I am very jealous because they have a penis and I don't. I dont think its here anymore either, but there was a post about masculine and feminine energies, and although I don't see having any particular mix as "broken" or "normal", I think there is truth in the concept as a whole. Not all men want to be strong and dominant and macho, and not all women want those types of men, and that's great!

I don't ascribe to the "one person for everyone" idea of how the world deals with relationships, but the differences among us clearly illustrate that not everyone is going to mesh well with everyone else.

I love men, because without them, we would cease to be. I think senstive guys get wayyy too much crap from society, and have learned as I get older, that a man who is comfortable with his emotional, sensitive energies is much more "normal" than one who is not. That's not to say that overexpression of said emotions is attractive...there is therapy for a reason ;)

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

A guy in leather pants going to town with an alto sax...mmmm might be tempted to forget I'm married!

Leather pants always reminds me of this:

71158_305770327694_3195742_n.jpg

AND this:

friends-episode-ross-wears-leather-pants

Big difference

USS & NBAC Masters swim coach

Current: lifter, runner

Former: triathlete, cyclocross racer, NCAA swimmer

Current games: Borderlands 2, Runescape, Star Ocean, Dragon's Dogma

lol see, I would NEVER date such a man, not in a million years...lol. I have some sort of weird draw towards guys who are very technically/mechanically intelligent (engineers, programmers, surveyors etc.) or scientists. I love music and am in awe of talented musicians, but not in a romantic sense.

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Leather pants always reminds me of this:

71158_305770327694_3195742_n.jpg

AND this:

friends-episode-ross-wears-leather-pants

Big difference

Lol! Cornstarch, use cornstarch! Or a silicone based lubricant. Sadly the reality of leather pants, and the image of leather pants seldom meet up. Same with rubber and latex :(

Human Adventurer

Yes.

I realized I have only commented thus far and never actually posted what I like about men

in no particular order

1. they have to smell good

2. intelligence

3. confident in most respects (few of us are wholly confident)

4. I don't have to teach him to be a good man (ie. he can take care of his house, money, car, job and everything else he had when I met him, without my help, and do it reasonably well) that doesn't mean he has to be debt free or entirely successful, but if he doesn't have solid plans for his life and plans to get help with things he is not good at doing on his own, then that's a problem. He can work at McD's as long as he has plans for not staying at the cash register till he is 65 and is smart with how he lives, that's what matters.

5. able to be emotional, but not clingy or weepy. Some display of emotion in a man is sexy, too much is not.

6. not be negative all the time

7. taller than me*

8. not blond*

9. broad shoulders*

10. nice legs*

11. willing to accept me and my flaws and know that I am far from perfect, but that I am actively addressing all my flaws and will continue to do so, and expect them to do the same.

and yeah, thats about it

* personal preference only, nothing wrong with short, blond, small shoulders, small legs on men, just not my cup of tea.

Lulz. I, too, find myself drawn to dudes with darker hair. If I see naturally light blonde guys... I don't know. I think it's because any facial hair they grow will just blend into their skin and look off. I've been attracted to blonde guys, for sure. (Let's not forget, or talk about ever again, the time in my life when I thought I would be Mrs. Nick Carter and thus the First Lady of the Backstreet Boys.) But especially in my adult life, I tend to date dudes with the dominant gene for darker hair.

Side note: I feel like #4 is just being a grown-ass adult who's about their business, man or woman.

lol see, I would NEVER date such a man, not in a million years...lol. I have some sort of weird draw towards guys who are very technically/mechanically intelligent (engineers, programmers, surveyors etc.) or scientists. I love music and am in awe of talented musicians, but not in a romantic sense.

I didn't say romantic sense. It might be a one night thing ;)

If a guy can't watch how its made with me then he isn't a keeper.

Human Adventurer

Lulz. I, too, find myself drawn to dudes with darker hair. If I see naturally light blonde guys... I don't know. I think it's because any facial hair they grow will just blend into their skin and look off. I've been attracted to blonde guys, for sure. (Let's not forget, or talk about ever again, the time in my life when I thought I would be Mrs. Nick Carter and thus the First Lady of the Backstreet Boys.) But especially in my adult life, I tend to date dudes with the dominant gene for darker hair.

Side note: I feel like #4 is just being a grown-ass adult who's about their business, man or woman.

LOL!!! Backstreet Boys <3

I think for me its because of the same reason, but including their regular hair, the whole head just seems one big blob with no distinction, from a distance (bear in mind, i have eyesight issues, so dark hair is noticeablely different from a distance, it wasnt meant to be insulting).

and yes, I agree with you about #4, but you would be amazed how many people fail at this! (I am just now holding my own here myself)

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Lol! Cornstarch, use cornstarch! Or a silicone based lubricant. Sadly the reality of leather pants, and the image of leather pants seldom meet up. Same with rubber and latex :(

Bruce Willis: “Leather pants?†
Damon Wayans: “Yeahâ€. 
Bruce: “What does something like that run?†
Damon: “650.†
Bruce: “650 dollars?†
Damon: “Yeah.†
Bruce: “They’re pants?†
Damon: “Yeah!†
Bruce: “You wear ’em?†
Damon: “Yes.†
Bruce: “They don’t have like a tv in them or something?†
Damon: “Nope.†
Bruce: “I am very old.â€

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

Bruce Willis: “Leather pants?†
Damon Wayans: “Yeahâ€. 
Bruce: “What does something like that run?†
Damon: “650.†
Bruce: “650 dollars?†
Damon: “Yeah.†
Bruce: “They’re pants?†
Damon: “Yeah!†
Bruce: “You wear ’em?†
Damon: “Yes.†
Bruce: “They don’t have like a tv in them or something?†
Damon: “Nope.†
Bruce: “I am very old.â€

lol, of those two though I would rather see Bruce in the leather pants

Human Adventurer

I have several pairs of leather pants- and no one seems to be that excited to see me in them LOL

And yeah- a second layer of SOMETHING is CRUCIAL to removal.  I wear underarmour or my workout capris- no leathers on bear skin- HELL no. 

That shit aint working at'all.

I have several pairs of leather pants- and no one seems to be that excited to see me in them LOL

Don't worry, I'm an equal opportunity lech. This is just suppose to be what women like about men, not other women ;)

Hmm...I like a guy that is good with his hands and can figure out how to make things. So of course this is completely not the man I married (though he has gotten much better).

Human Adventurer

lol- nah- it's because they are for racing- so they are not the leather pants people imagine when they think of a woman in leather pants- they are horribly unflattering- and have giant knee pucks on the knees.

More pictures will follow as it's summer time and I do a lot more riding obviously. 

ah back to hands.  

a man's hands- so important. 

I don't know why but I find gingers with beards really attractive. Obviously it's not the only attractive thing about men but this would be my nr. 1 choice for the appearance. Maybe because I live in Scotland. Not sure. (Guys in kilts are hot too haha).