Forums are back in action! ×

What women love about men.

omg, see I wasnt scared of spiders, but you two with those fist sized monsters...I'm going to have nightmares, I hope my bodyguard is well rested, bc I'm going to spend all night having him hunt and kill all the arachnids.

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Eeeeeeeek!!!!!! :o

Holy fuck! I'm never going to Australia. Like, ever.  I wouldn't be surprised if you guys just threw a saddle over those f*ckers and used them as a mode of transport. No, I think I'll stick with our tame boring little besties over here thank you very much. *shudders*

• Like 3

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Pfft what lame ass country do you guys come from where you CANT ride your spiders....

Hell, in Australia spider rides you ;)

I just recently moved to Canada and haven't seen many ride worthy spiders.

I keep asking my wife where all the polar bears are, once I find them maybe I'll saddle one. :D

• Like 3

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

So, so glad I live in Maine.  The state where nature (almost) never tries to kill you and everything has the proper number of legs and isn't poisonous.

How about those winters?

level 4 Gnoll warrior

Pfft what lame ass country do you guys come from where you CANT ride your spiders....

Hell, in Australia spider rides you ;)

I'm no arachnologist, but I believe that spiders riding you is precisely the problem that people have with them.

80927364.gif

monday-motivate-2322.jpg

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

How about those winters?

Pffft....  Winter was nothing this year...  except for the fact that the average temp was less than 10 F...  and the snow that my kids would be lost in...  But, no spiders/scorpions/zombies to worry about.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Pffft....  Winter was nothing this year...  except for the fact that the average temp was less than 10 F...  and the snow that my kids would be lost in...  But, no spiders/scorpions/zombies to worry about.  

exactly!! I'd pick winter any day :) 

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Even those. As long as your hands are big enough and you have the technique down.

Palm the under side and grip it with your middle, ring and little finger (like a false grip), grab the upper part (with the hooks) close to the hooks with your index finger underneath and thumb over the hooks, drag the thumb toward you and twist a bit; 2-3 hooks should take one pull, the 4 hook beasts take 2.

I'll keep that in mind.   I've only dated one woman who was, shall we say blessed, enough to need a 4-hook bra.  If I ever encounter one again now I'll know. 

2-3 hooks is a cakewalk though.  I have big enough hands I can just snap my fingers and they come off.  Literally, that's the motion that gets them off easiest.  Snapping your fingers.  

• Like 2

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

They're good for skiing, snowshoeing, snowball fights, and other fun things.  I've got no problem with winter.

Skiing zombies....

I reckon our spiders could unleash a bra. :)

Scaring a woman so bad she runs out of her bra doesn't count...

• Like 3

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I'll keep that in mind.   I've only dated one woman who was, shall we say blessed, enough to need a 4-hook bra.  If I ever encounter one again now I'll know. 

2-3 hooks is a cakewalk though.  I have big enough hands I can just snap my fingers and they come off.  Literally, that's the motion that gets them off easiest.  Snapping your fingers.  

It's something I've always been able to do since I was younger. Can't really recall how I found out I could do it though. My partner loves/hates it in equal measure because we will be sat down on the couch playing videogames or watching tv and I'll do it without warning. Although she does have the option to tickle me, that makes me squirm and flail

• Like 2

5c is considered Spring here

Yeah, we hit that, and I'm in board shorts and a Hawaiian shirt.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

It's something I've always been able to do since I was younger. Can't really recall how I found out I could do it though. My partner loves/hates it in equal measure because we will be sat down on the couch playing videogames or watching tv and I'll do it without warning. Although she does have the option to tickle me, that makes me squirm and flail

LOL... I love doing this... I'll make it worse by being all nice and lovey-dovey... then snap... and the almost immediate "Ahhh... I hate you.."

Yeah, I live up to the sour patch kid nick name...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

Oh and winter, yeah nah, you guys are amazing living in sub zero temperatures. Anything below 5c is hell freezing over.

5c?  Christ, I've worn shorts in that.

(That's about 41 Fahrenheit for the American folk)

This last winter we saw wind chills taking us to negative 51c

level 4 Gnoll warrior

5c?  Christ, I've worn shorts in that.

(That's about 41 Fahrenheit for the American folk)

This last winter we saw wind chills taking us to negative 51c

41... I've worn shorts in that...

Negative 51c.... now you see why I live in Florida.. :-)

My first challenge

41 is a nice temp. I don't wear shorts at that temp but I do tend to go out without a coat if I'm not going to be out for extended periods. I like cold weather though. Hot weather and sunshine is a problem for me. 

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP