Forums are back in action! ×

What women love about men.

My wife loves to dance, but only with her girl friends.  I don't think I've ever actually seen her dance. 

Is this like when you all go to the bathroom together, but if I follow her in suddenly it's "creepy"?

• Like 1

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

Oh I can't dance at all. My girlfriend is kind and gives me far more credit than I deserve. I generally despise dancing hence the liquid courage at weddings.

Unlike silo my gf LOVES dancing which makes things uncomfortable when she suggests going to a club

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I was never good at any sort of dancing that wasn't "slow dancing which is pretty much swaying like boiled celery in an aquarium" or "politely headbanging in place while holding onto the front-row speaker stack at a Hellyeah concert".

Awww those are my favorite dances! Lol!!!

I don't club. Ever. I'm too teacher-prude for all....*waves arms around wildly*...that.... Grindy stuff...

>,<

Sent from Tapatalk, all errors are the app's fault! ;-)

• Like 1

Level 6.5 Female Druid/Celtic Goddess
(Str. - 14) (Dex. - 10) (Sta. - 11) (Con. - 10) (Wis. - 11) (Char. - 13)

My Most Recent Challenge!

Spoiler

Awake every morning and do your best to follow this daily To-Do List:

1. Think Positively 2. Eat Healthy 3. Exercise Today. 4. Worry Less. 5. Work Hard. 6. Laugh Often. 7. Sleep Well.

Then? Repeat...

"Promise me you will always remember: You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast

Don't chaperone a school dance, then! :D

12 inches!

brings out the ruler

• Like 1

Spoiler

1. Think Positively 2. Eat Healthy 3. Exercise Today. 4. Worry Less. 5. Work Hard. 6. Laugh Often. 7. Sleep Well.

Then? Repeat...

"Promise me you will always remember: You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast

12 inches!

brings out the ruler

When I read this, I read it out of context and thought, "Twelve inches!?!  So that's what women love about men."

• Like 5

"If you're not waking up in the morning and living your life like a ritual of creation or destruction or life or death or love or hate then you really are just dieing one minute at a time."

- Paul "Grimnir" Waggener of the Wolves of Vinland

Mogi Shade, Level 4 Yeti

[STR 6] [DEX 8] [STA 4] [CON 5] [WIS 4] [CHA 4]

Current Challenge: [05]

JJSOMMER.COM | Tumblr | Instagram

Quinte Outdoor Club Meet-Up Group [ON, Canada]

I'll just be hanging out over in the corner watching everyone make fools of themselves... :-)

Once I step into that dance floor, I make everyone a fool, showing them that they have no business being in there with me.

Bill%20Nye%20Dancing.gif

I have a wedding next month, too, with an open bar and definitely dancing, although random conversations about love, life and politics with old people and complete strangers will most likely be in the mix. I have to read a poem during the ceremony as well, but no kids to herd or hubby to keep entertained. 

I recall attending one wedding as an adult. (I was the best man a gave a speech and everything. Real cheesy stuff.) I later ended up sitting with some kid by the stairs, talking about tanks, firearms, and why he should never get married.

• Like 5

When I read this, I read it out of context and thought, "Twelve inches!?! So that's what women love about men."

I think that may do more harm than good lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Once I step into that dance floor, I make everyone a fool, showing them that they have no business being in there with me.

Bill%20Nye%20Dancing.gif

I recall attending one wedding as an adult. (I was the best man a gave a speech and everything. Real cheesy stuff.) I later ended up sitting with some kid by the stairs, talking about tanks, firearms, and why he should never get married.

Is that Bill Nye the Science Guy?

I just want to have a good time and be with people who want to have a good time. I am no great dancer, but I don't care, I enjoy it.

The best time I had dancing recently was a gay bar in Boystown, Chicago. I have never seen the dance floor so packed with men, lol! …and they didn't care how I danced! :)  

• Like 1

Is that Bill Nye the Science Guy?

I just want to have a good time and be with people who want to have a good time. I am no great dancer, but I don't care, I enjoy it.

The best time I had dancing recently was a gay bar in Boystown, Chicago. I have never seen the dance floor so packed with men, lol! …and they didn't care how I danced! :)

Indeed it is.

I don't think men really care about how women dance, because, well, we're guys. As long you're attractive, we let you get away with anything.

FtpwAmd.gif

No matter how white one dances.

• Like 2

That is one thing I love the most about J, no dances, no clubs, we just sit at home and watch tv--tv is not my favorite, but its much better than some dance club--

When I was a teenager, I was dancing one time, and I was so bad, that my friend was laughing bc she thought it was a joke dance to be funny, so after that I just pretended I was joking every time I danced, and I would do it at weird random times that didnt make sense to be dancing...so they never saw me "really" dance...and after high school I just never did again. It was actually fairly similar to those two girls in the back in Machete's video. LOL! 

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

12 inches!

brings out the ruler

In my part of the South, the remonstration is, "Keep enough space between you for a Bible!"

Mood: SLAIN.

• Like 4

Level 10 Superhero Trainee (Ranger)

Str 20   Dex 12   Sta 15   Con 15   Wis 13   Cha 16

My Battle Log: Getting Back on the Horse

Challenges! 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

NerFiWriCh Completed: 1!

My book! The Mercenary's Guide to Ruined Seattle.

To all you saints and sinners!

You losers and you winners!

Here's to one more day above the roses!

I don't dance but I love dancers. 

As a side gig, I am a club DJ in Detroit spinning Industrial music.  It's kind of how I blow off steam.  I love music of all forms and this was an easy transition for me.  I went from bouncer to patron to DJ.  Dancing people means I'm doing my job right. ;)

Below are two songs that I love to spin and always get a great reaction from the dance floor.

Dead Enough for Life by Icon of Coil.

illisit by Skinny Puppy.

• Like 2

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

When I read this, I read it out of context and thought, "Twelve inches!?!  So that's what women love about men."

Don't worry... reading it IN context get's the same thought....

Unless it's just me...

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Don't worry... reading it IN context get's the same thought....

Unless it's just me...

Bah. >,<

• Like 1

Spoiler

Then? Repeat...

RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast

We had the Grooms dinner last night and my kids (my son is 7 and my daughter is 3) were in the yard (back yard BBQ at my parents) dancing with each other.  My mom asked them, "What are you guys doing?" and my son replied, "We're rehearsaling for the wedding dance".  There will be dancing, it will be as lame as you can have it, but this family dances.  

• Like 4

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I love to dance! I dance at every possible opportunity, I will happily dance on my own, in private just listening to music, or in public coz a good song came on the radio. Any excuse! And I'm ALWAYS "that person" who gets everyone else up on the floor at parties and weddings.

I have no shame! :D

• Like 3

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

I have no shame! :D

Pretty sure we knew that.  :P  

• Like 6

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Hmm.  Let's see.  Dancing.  I know 2 kinds of dancing:  Slow and Moshpit.  Anything in between and I'm your basic fish out of water.  Get me some good Metalcore and a massive circlepit and I'm in heaven!  

• Like 2

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

I will dance at home with  my daughter because you can't really say no to a little kid who really wants to kick up their heels, right? When she was 2.5, we went on vacation with my parents. One night my dad had a coupon (of course) for lobster dinners at the restaurant in some hotel, like the West Palm Beach Ramada Inn or something similar. So we went there to get his cheap lobster and it turned out to be dance night for seniors. Of course my daughter wanted to dance and I couldn't send her onto the floor alone so it was her, me, and probably 50 eighty year olds dancing to Jackson 5 tunes. The older ladies loved her dancing enough that they eventually took her out on the floor themselves. I didn't think she'd remember it by this point, several years later, but recently she told me about a dream she had where she was wearing a lobster bib and dancing under a disco ball.

• Like 1

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP

I recently learned how to dance! It was very exciting.

Hold your drink up above your head with one hand and sort of sway back and forth while you bounce a little.

My brother calls it the Douchebag. At least I don't feel so self-conscious on the dance floor while doing it. ^_^

• Like 5

Level 10 Superhero Trainee (Ranger)

Str 20   Dex 12   Sta 15   Con 15   Wis 13   Cha 16

My Battle Log: Getting Back on the Horse

Challenges! 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

NerFiWriCh Completed: 1!

My book! The Mercenary's Guide to Ruined Seattle.

To all you saints and sinners!

You losers and you winners!

Here's to one more day above the roses!