Exercised early in the morning (one set of the wake up and make it happen) College got me so bummed out that I slept in.

My treadmill wasn't working properly so I did the nike training club exercises. Here is hoping it's working now

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Class and Profession: Rangers/Druid
Background: 27 year old Nerdling. Idk what to write anymore so imagine that this is a cool intro

Spoiler

Quote:

The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are--Lara Croft.

Oh, you think my fast day would've gone well--boy, was it wrong! I tried to IF but I think that cup of green tea ruined it all because I felt nauseous till the end of my first lecture so I had to end it by eating an omelette and 2 pieces of white bread (shame, right?) WHICH, OF-COURSE, I shared with my best friend..

I THOUGHT I WAS GOLDEN AFTER THAT AND WOULD LAST TILL OFF TIME BUT NOOOOOO, I CRACKED AND I HAD TO CALL ME MUM FOR FOOD (which she was kind enough to send with my ride; a box of minced meat and khichdi//rice--a bit too much, I must say--with two oranges)

Boy, all the running and standing in college gets me so ridiculously hungry and damn tired at the end of day that I finished my lunch in the car even before reaching my house and when I got home, I went out immediately after hitting the hay.

I couldn't even stay awake.

The proceedings after waking up have been good, I ate cereal and 2 egg omelette with tomato, garlic, coriander and onion (was the oil a bit much, I couldn't tell)

Did a 30 min walk, sprint thing outside (how effective? Only Allah knows)

Darebee: upper body challenge and the back and biceps workout.

Now, the foundation thing (set 1 out 3; so tired)

Background: 27 year old Nerdling. Idk what to write anymore so imagine that this is a cool intro

Spoiler

Quote:

Oh and my early morning skipping routine went well! Close to a 100 or maybe 100?

Spoiler

Quote:

Oh my god! What a day! What a day, guys! Sorry, I couldn't exercise today but it's okay--what's not okay was how much food there was today, and, I really did control today!

Can't say It was awesome but, yeah, I had everything (but one mince meat dumpling thing and cold drinks) today in our one dish party which had these mini burgers, pizza buns, chocolate oreo cake (3 of em in small pieces), nuggets, kebabs (in had two of those), spaghetti (cheese and red sauce; I had a controlled amount of that) and club sandwiches (shmoll )

So, I consider that an achievement because I had small or single servings of each and didn't eat anymore (two cups of greet tea: one in college and one at home) AND JUST

WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT THE ORANGES WE BOUGHT--JUST AWESOMELY SWEET AND COOL! SO JUICY! 2OWOWOWO

I HAD 4. LULS.

3 grilled and pan fried tomatos

Pretty much my day before I went to sleep. Let's see what will happen now after I leave the bed. (Yeah, it'll not happen soon)

A cuppa tea with brown sugar (cant forget that now)

2 more oranges and a midnight lentils and half a roti dinner.

Spoiler

Quote:

OH, TOMORROW IS THE 1ST OF JANUARY! MY TIME TO SHINE! So, let's get down to my operation table! *drumroll*

OP:1 Take control of the wheel, agent!

As the new agent in SHIELD, it is your duty to physically take care of what you put in your body. Filling in the shoes of Natasha Romanoff is going to be a hard job, recruit, so I suggest you take those shoes seriously and work hard!

*There we go, guys. Big shoes to fill* So, clean eating and portion control is the key. Refined sugar and fried stuff is your ENEMY. IT'S YOUR HYDRA! You must defeat the bad side!

*telegram* Recruit! We are not that cruel, you know, so we are allowing you a two day cheat treat. Aren't we cool?! Of-course, we are, we are SHIELD!

Operation 2: Find the lost Tomb of Rorustan

You want to study under Lara Croft? Want to be her, yes? Then, you got to train like her! Her strong and Charismatic body took years and years of hard work and perseverance! Can you keep up?

*CanI?* With clean eating, there is the other important task of exercising as if you are the next Lara Croft!

My objective is to run and so body weight exercises (darebee and Nike Training club) 3-4 times in a week with two days rest period.

Walk daily for 20-30 mins daily.

Early morning Skipping and body weight exercises.

Operation 3: Bend it like Korra!

Before she was the avatar, Korra knew nothing of her powers and how to control them but with the help of her teachers and peers, she blossomed into the strongest being we know today!

Want to Bend it like Korra? *Heck Yeah*

You have to dedicate some time to your education. Learn and grow like the avatar.

Daily one hour or half an hour max (pomodoro)

Meditate to calm your souls. A clear and tension free mind is a happy mind!

Miscellaneous:

Journal writing, record your day on nerd fitness and support your pals! *GOUS*

Read more and drink more water!

Lastly

NEVER GIVE UP!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, GUYS!

THANKS TO ALLAH FOR THE PREVIOUS ONE AND MAY HE BLESS US WITH A GREATER NEW YEAR! AMEEEEN!

CHEERS!

Spoiler

Quote:

Happy New Year Hans!!!!

love you sweetie! :):cheerful:

• Like 1

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

Happy New Year Hans!!!!

love you sweetie! :):cheerful:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! What are you guys going to do today?

Spoiler

Quote:

Did I dream that I submitted my report here? Wow, anyway! Yesterday was somebody's wedding so naturally it's when you go loco over food BUT, I CAN HAPPILY REPORT THAT, I DIDNT GO LOCO! I controlled my intake and didn't have the desserts either so I consider that a win! Woot

Oranges are a must, no? Celebratory orange before bed! Woot! 4-5 in total or maybe 6? Idk, I forget.

I ran early at 6 PM before going so that was an amazing win as well plus the early morning body weight exercise!

Overall successfully day! Good lunch, breakfast and dinner! Who knew right?

Spoiler

Quote:

Saturday and Sunday report!

For Saturday we went to eat and i had soup (2 small), a fried chip and fried fish with sesame seeds.

Steak (awesome piece of meat with egg, chips, vegetables)

Green tea in the end.

Saturday win! YAYAYAYA (the only sugar was from the tea we brought from the canteen and fruits)

Breakfast was the besr yesterday! Desi ghee naan with two fried eggs

(Sorry, not sorry) and lunch of saag and mixed cooked vegetables was delicious (no roti then)

Lunch: roast with tomato pieces, iceberg lettuce, maybe light mayo and dijon mustard on a single piece of bread

Dinner of rice and lentils khichdi (2 small serves) and 3 mortadella slices and 2 sausages (microwaved)

Sunday went by so quickly, mang, like, it's crazy.

To type or not type that is the thing my fingers will have to do... Get on with your magic, typing fingers!

Spoiler

Quote:

Today is Monday and for monday!

Breakfast: fried and boil egg, 2 pieces of toast and tea

Snack: Two pieces of crisps from the canteen, 2 oranges and a banana

Lunch: yakhni pulao (rice dish)

Dinner: Coffee and khichdi of lentils.

Exercise: Soon

To type or not type that is the thing my fingers will have to do... Get on with your magic, typing fingers!

Spoiler

Quote:

Totally have been doing things the wrong way lately.

since the beginning, I have chosen to take on a lot of things and expect my puny self to do them while juggling this site. It would work fine the first few weeks but later, it would blow up in my face LIKE BAAM! All because, i took on too much and gave myself no space to wiggle.

I've learned that now and i will fix this! OH I SHALL.

Oh! It seems that I have written a message! How nice of you, hands

Spoiler

Quote:

Anyway, day 1 here! I must say, it started very nicely considering I have exams coming up and i still lots to do (date is not out yet so I need you guys to really pray for me. Especially for the date to be post 10th of May xD)

Moving on, I did yoga even though my body was so not ready for it BUT I STILL DID IT CUS YOGA IS AWESOME! Apart from that good break; ate good, protein filled power breakfast and--get this--without bread! Haaaa! I got to stick to that new development. (Bread is a really important staple of our cuisine and a Pakistani living without it is considered an abnormal being)

For quick energy, i consumed a banana and glass of lassi (the bitter, salty kind) because that always gets me going during my study sessions.

Spoiler

Quote:

IT IS I! THE GRAPES HANS! I have come upon this fine institution in order to update on my first day!

So, I had a swell day food wise--I think--if you count out the gulab jamun dessert that I had. Meyeyeyehhehe. Anywhales, i felt good after it anyway! Plus, my walking session really went fantabulous, eh! Yes! I have started to walk more everyday (atleast as much as possible given that my exams are nearly here. Pray for me, guys)

Anyway, carb reduction going well too. If i remember it correctly, I had servings of naan and roti bread, gulab jamun, banana and water melons as my carbs for today. Not that hideous, eh?

Hydration points: check! Green tea: only one serving!

Journaling, studying studying studying

NIKE TRAINING HUSTLE!! AHHHH, Honestly, my pushups aren't pushups--they are the opposite of a push-up! A push-down! Yeah, there we go! Guess, I should restart my wall push ups routine.

I need to have good arms, okay! A n d a s m all er chest *legasp?iknowguysitsaconspiracy*

Spoiler

Quote:

Morning Nerdies! Up and awake yet still so groggy right now, omg.

I am so done with books, man! Ugh! But, I got to do this! (Alsosleepearlier)

Moving on, yeah, I had a big breakfast today but necessary to keep me alive throughout the day since I'll be studying all day (good God Allah)

And my cat looks better now (high temperature got to her three days ago) and i hope she continues to do well

Spoiler

Quote:

I seriously need to control my food intake! It's not that I am hungry anymore but idk, think my brain is still trying to go back to its old ways. This is so not cool, brain.

Today went so fast and i did absolutely nothing physically except the occasional squats. I thought of walking though; the thought came into mind but it went away just as fast. To be honest, studying has killed off my brain cells and I didn't do much today either!

Gosh, Allah help my soul!

Spoiler

Quote:

Why do I love bananas, you ask? Well, idk! They are just wonderful! Speaking of, my mum made such glorious tasting pasta today. Bless her soul, Allah!

Dang, i totally left my physical box blank except the morning body weight workout routine, skipping and squats here and there

Spoiler

Quote:

Welp, this is the last quarter of my day and i end this half (at 4:37 AM) of the next day xD with yoga, a round of mulan darebee workout, walk outside, 1 sausage +4 bologna slices and cereal. There was a lot of studying involved but I am going to try and fit my exercises in there too from tomorrow.

Spoiler

Quote:

Today, I was greeted by the most beautiful piece of omelette in the world. It was the right colour, right vegetables and right everything (made of 6 eggs, mind you. Whaaaawwww.

Damn, my brains' dying with each passing day and tomorrow is 17 and. I. Don't. Know. What. To. Think. Damn. It

Spoiler

Quote:

I was doing so well, good dinner too but might have gone extra with the bowl of dahi boondiya but what was good was I had a craving for something sweet so, NATURALLY, I thought of icecream or something but! BUT! I opted for yoghurt and 1 tsp of honey. C:

In another news, I might have accidentally spilled water in the microwave while heating the water for green tea. Oops

Spoiler

Quote:

I did pretty awesome today! Breakfast was again a special attempt at an omelette although, the Base got stuck to the pan and we had to break it into buhjillion pieces! Nevertheless, delicious stuff!

Kind of skipped lunch? I had a bowl porridge, a date and a banana instead (after breakfast because i was still hungry)

A milkshake sometime in the afternoon, I guess? It was an icecream and banana mix! I didn't know that, it was only revealed to me after I was hit on the nose (more like it slid onto my nose by that small round piece of pure joy

I studied all through the day like. Ugh. But! Good part, I ran for half an hour on the treadmill--my friggins word--not forgetting my skipping spree in the morning.

I might do my NTC workout today as well (45 mind but you know, gonna shorten it)

Ahhh, why is british accent so hard to acquire and use in public? American accent was easier than this but, I wanted to always have one therefore I have to work hard on it

Ended my night with naan bread and chicken karahi.

Spoiler

Quote:

I didnt do NTC yesterday. Awwwwww! Also, missed my yoga session.

Spoiler

Quote:

Olloooo! I had such a bad shark week stomach pain! Oooooh my god! I survived though and ate my fill of gol gappas!

Walked half an hour and skipped a bit

Spoiler

Quote:

Kay, so, wants to teach me kick boxing? Any one? I am going to ask my mum for permission to go to this gym i found online that teaches kick boxing.

Not now! On my birthday. Ahahahhahaha, yeah, good luck

Spoiler

Quote:

Uuuuhh, i had the best type of chocolate filled biscuits ever! Ommmmggggg! It was melting in mouth! Aaaaaaah, what?!

Anywayys, I went to my college today and the anxiety came running back! Omg! The pressure is seriously on, dude! I hope my exams go well becausw I really need Allah's blessings and His support. Insha'Allah.

AT HOME, I WAS GREETED BY WHITE PEA PULAO (rice dish) woooooooooooah! With chicken curry. And. Dang. I. Was. Hungry. But. I. Didn't. Really. Go. Berserk. So, that's good, yeah? Then, I don't know, when I went to sleep on the couch but I literally went blank because of today and the running here and there. And. Wooah

Spoiler

Quote:

Ah, yes! I have been neglecting this again but in my defence, I've been too busy with my books. That reminds me: exams on the 26th. Oi.

I just hope I am able to balance work and exercise all the while trying to eat better

Spoiler

Quote: