Forums are back in action! ×

Guild Logos

BarefootDawsy

Hmmm...For the Scouts - Fox is a better fit than bird of prey, but I'm still not sure if it's the best fit. Something with endurance & continual motion...plus we have swimmers to consider as well...

I was trying to find something that can swim and run, but, for the most part, everything swims and walks or runs and kind of swims. I was able to come up with bison and crocodiles. Apparently bison can swim up to 1km. Other than that, it might just be better to focus on the running.

Marsupial Assassin - LVL 3

STR 10 || DEX 3 || STA 5 || CON 8 || WIS 11 || CHA 7

Fitocracy || MyFitnessPal

I was trying to find something that can swim and run, but, for the most part, everything swims and walks or runs and kind of swims. I was able to come up with bison and crocodiles. Apparently bison can swim up to 1km. Other than that, it might just be better to focus on the running.

Don't forget the majestic turtle!

I like the abstract over the animals. I really like what Phielipdessomethingorother did (sorry about the name fail, man). The latest warrior and ranger were pretty nifty, imo.

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

Love the idea of a animal based guild logo. Agree with a lot of the mentions previously:

Would love to see a Bison somewhere, however not sure exactly which guild they would best represent, maybe Scout?

Warrior: Gorilla/Bear

Assassins: Snake

Scouts: Cheetah

Druids: Monkey

Rangers: Elk

Adventurer: Lone Wolf

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Jabba the Hupp, level 4 Dwarf Warrior

STR 21|DEX 9|STA 12|CON 9.5|WIS 5|CHA 1

[/TABLE]

My Bucket List

Alright, well, in absense of a consensus on the animal thing, and considering that about half of the people who responded want abstract, let's go with Abstract for now. Once we've got a full set of abstracts, then we can look at doing the animals as well...possibly even have animal ensignias as sub-guild identifiers (eg: an fish for a swimming scout...or whatever). These could be superimposed over the main guild logos or incorporated with them for some situations.

So...let's keep up with the Abstracts...would love to see more prototype ideas!

BAREFOOT DAWSY

Scout Commander (ret.)

I was wondering about that.... :D

Me too ;)

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Those look pretty nice. I'm working on a set myself, but I have very little photoshop skills on a laptop, so for now they will probably be just simple sketches and if people like them enough, I or someone else can improve upon them.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Whooo Scout Commander! That sonic bomb logo is sexy. =]

I just made a scout logo too.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2745[/ATTACH]

These are really cool. :) If I can make a suggestion for the warrior logo? I think it'd been awesome if the three parts where the white comes in made the "W" versus having an obvious W on the helmet. [Just my opinion.] But I love how into making these you are! :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Skinny girls look good in clothes. Fit girls look good naked."

[>.<]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2746[/ATTACH]

Here's my attempt at Warrior for Abstract

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Archived