Forums are back in action! ×

March 2024 - 31 Day Habit Challenge (Pick your movement)

Hey all! We are running a featured adventure in the Journey app call the 31 Day Habit Challenge! But I wanted to extend the challenge out to the entire Nerd Fitness Rebellionverse beyound those that are just Journey App users!

The challenge is simple:

1. Pick a movement! The app features a burpee or squat option, but this can be any movement you want - push-ups, lunges, minutes walked, etc.
  2. Do one repetition of that movement starting on March 1st
  3. Increase the number of reps by 1 each day (basically, whatever day in March it is, do that number of reps)
  4. Keep the streak going!!

In the app we have always have a story/RPG based approach to building habits (because we're nerds). This adventure is all about testing out the Rebellion's new state-of-the-art training room (think X-Men's Danger Room) where you have to defeat increasingly hard battle robots that well test you on the common pitfalls of starting and maintaining new habits. Did I mention that the battle robots are terribly cute bunnies called "Habit Rabbits" (because rhyming!)?

This first week, we have to overcome Spinertia!

Spinertia_V9.png

If you would like to join in the challenge and represent the Forums Faction of the Nerd Fitness Rebellion, you can use our Community Tracking Spreadsheet!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TKvwgPBsmwMJn8SnvewY9qzzzAOFLs_zLo0eQlDWGCg/edit?usp=sharing

Happy Burpeeing Rebels!

• Like 4

Ranger - Rheno - Rising Hero

• titsworth changed the title to March 2024 - 31 Day Habit Challenge (Pick your movement)

Cool idea, I'm in. Could be just the kick in the butt I needed.

Also, burpees! ?

TimovieMan: funnier than you think he is; not as funny as he thinks he is...

Active challenges: Don't log, remain sensible | Walk to Mordor - (spreadsheet) | DailyDare | Weight Loss PVP 10/12 lbs in 10/12 weeks - (spreadsheet)

Old threads: Battle log | Challenge I | IIIIIIV | V | VI | VII | VIII | IX | X | XI | XII | XIII | XIV | XV | XVI | XVII | XVIII | XIX | XX | XXI | XXII | XXIII

Welp.

Everything was going fine until I missed the 14th, forgot the 15th, and was then faced with a shit-ton of burpees to do.

I'm afraid I failed this challenge halfway through... ?

Active challenges: Don't log, remain sensible | Walk to Mordor - (spreadsheet) | DailyDare | Weight Loss PVP 10/12 lbs in 10/12 weeks - (spreadsheet)

Old threads: Battle log | Challenge I | IIIIIIV | V | VI | VII | VIII | IX | X | XI | XII | XIII | XIV | XV | XVI | XVII | XVIII | XIX | XX | XXI | XXII | XXIII

On 3/19/2024 at 6:08 PM, Everstorm said:

@TimovieMan I missed both those days and the 16th ?  I am going to finish out, though.  An imperfect challenge is still better than none

My OCD mind really grapples with that... ?‍♂️

• Like 1