Forums are back in action! ×

Leveling on My Own Terms

Hey y'all.

The basics - I'm a 5'7", 24 year old woman who is ready to step out of the starting zone and into raiding content.... Or at least level up to the point where I can survive the T-Virus outbreak... Oh! Oh! Or catch a Rapidash?... Did I mention I'm a little nuts? However I'm ready for the grind and really looking forward to it. I've been lurking about the rebellion for about a week now and it's my kind of place. If it's not too obvious already I'm big gamer but no stranger to places away from the LCD screens.

On a more serious note, my boyfriend and I both a looking to get into shape. We're finally at a point in our lives where there are no more excuses to use as crutches and we both really want to. We've been adjusting our diet to cut down portions for two weeks now (our first small goal before even knowing about the rebellion) and now we're starting the workouts and really just looking for all the information we can get. Needless to say NF is the perfect place for us. Nothing like fitness in nerd terms. The familiar makes it seem a lot less intimidating.

Looking forward to leveling up, and hopefully making a lot of new friends.

Thanks for the opportunity. And see ya around.

Glad to meet you and welcome to the forum!

It is always good to have a partner with similar fitness goals. It gives you someone to push you and gives you someone to push, which can be just as motivating. Good luck to the both of you!

Journey to You: Coaching, Mentoring, and Personal Growth

World 6 Level 5 | Epic Quest | Toastmasters: Where Leaders are Made | Institute for Jedi Realist Studies | Extra Life 2023 | YouTube Channel | Epic Nerd Camp

"No.  Try not.  Do... or do not.  There is no try." -- Yoda | "We are what we repeatedly do."  -- Aristotle

Spoiler

Distinguished Toastmaster Agnostic Rationalist Jedi Dwarf Black Belt Martial Artist Monk Ranger Assassin Engineer Scientist Philosopher Student Nerd
World 6 Level 4 Stats: STR 150.0 | DEX 160.75 | STA 151.0 | CON 152.0 | WIS 158.0 | CHA 150.0

World 1 Level [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22World 2 Level [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10]  

World 3 Level [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12World 4 Level [1, 2 (post lost), 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11]

World 5 Level [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] World 6 Level [1, 2, 3, 4, 4.5]

“If you are willing to be terrible at something for a short period of time, you can be great at anything.” -- Sinbad (Stand-Up Comedian)

Archived