Forums are back in action! ×

Just saying hello...

...hello!

A few days ago I googled "how to plan a fitness program" and about 5,502 clicks later I have an account here.

For the past year or so, my wife and I have been working out on a irregular basis. As my username suggests, I'm usually looking for something to fix, upgrade, or generally mess around with...and the fitness routine is no exception. I'm in good shape and live a pretty active life, but there is always room for improvement so I'm here to see what I can do toward gaining some strength and improving my diet and the regularity of working out.

I've been reading up on the challenges here and am looking forward to the upcoming one. I like the idea of the body-weight routines (I've used a homemade rope and closet rod pullup bar in my garage for 3 years now) but have never really set any true goals in that arena.

Anyway, that's all I have for now!

-tinkerer

tinkerer
Level 14 Elven Blacksmith

current challenge - yearlong quest

14 13 12 11 10 9.1 9.0 8 7 6 5 4,2 4.1 4.0 3 2 1

A few days ago I googled "how to plan a fitness program" and about 5,502 clicks later I have an account here.

Haha, its good to see that you don't give up quickly Tinkerer.

Welcome welcome, and get your challenge goals ready because we're about to begin.

"Strength is the cup. The bigger the cup, the more you can put in" - JDanger

Archived