Forums are back in action! ×

Roll notice checks, people, because I'm entering the fray

Hey guys.

I'm getting ready to go off to college this fall, and even more ready to make a change. I'm not very active, as I do telemarketing for money, and my friends are not very healthy themselves. Our usual "hanging out" is playing video games, watching [Marvel] moves and, of course, tabletop RPGs/cons, so I have some pretty big changes to make. As for how I'm going to do it: calorie counting has been working fairly well for me thus far, so I'll keep doing that until something changes.

My starting stats:

Height: 5'7''

Start Weight: 188 lbs

Goal Weight: 150 lbs

Sex: F

When college starts up in the fall, I'll be joining some intramurals/clubs [probably fencing, some kind of martial art, swimming, and possibly yoga] but until then I'll do what I can to be active.

My ultimate goal: Rather than worrying strictly about the numbers, I want to lose enough weight that, when my friends get a booth at the cons we go to, I have the body to be the ultimate Booth Babe!

SURRENDER??!! You think this letter on my head stands for France?

Welcome to the Rebelion!

College social life fills up fast. Beware of over extending yourself. As long as you keep your priorities in order you should be fine. Good luck with your goals!

Journey to You: Coaching, Mentoring, and Personal Growth

World 6 Level 5 | Epic Quest | Toastmasters: Where Leaders are Made | Institute for Jedi Realist Studies | Extra Life 2023 | YouTube Channel | Epic Nerd Camp

"No.  Try not.  Do... or do not.  There is no try." -- Yoda | "We are what we repeatedly do."  -- Aristotle

Spoiler

Distinguished Toastmaster Agnostic Rationalist Jedi Dwarf Black Belt Martial Artist Monk Ranger Assassin Engineer Scientist Philosopher Student Nerd
World 6 Level 4 Stats: STR 150.0 | DEX 160.75 | STA 151.0 | CON 152.0 | WIS 158.0 | CHA 150.0

World 1 Level [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22World 2 Level [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10]  

World 3 Level [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12World 4 Level [1, 2 (post lost), 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11]

World 5 Level [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] World 6 Level [1, 2, 3, 4, 4.5]

“If you are willing to be terrible at something for a short period of time, you can be great at anything.” -- Sinbad (Stand-Up Comedian)

Archived