Forums are back in action! ×

Well, this is me

A small history of me:

Quite a few years back, I saw parkour featured on some show I can't remember the name of. Seeing it immediately put it on my list of things to learn how to do. Obviously, one needs to be in decent shape to do this. Until now, I'd never figured out a way to keep myself focused and motivated enough to make good progress. After seeing American Ninja Warrior this year, I restarted my search, which led me here. And I'm very happy to say that I think I'm home. In just a few days, I've read more articles here than I care to count and everything I've read makes more sense than anything else I've seen on the topic of exercise. The whole 6 week challenge seems like a very good way to keep myself focused, which is why I have joined now.

So.... hello :cool-new:

Lvl 1 Splinter Cell Assassin

Current Challenge

Starting Attributes:STR: 2DEX: 3STA: 3CON: 2WIS: 3CHA: 2

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

Welcome, welcome. I joined up for the next challenge as well--what kind of goals do you have?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LVL 1 Human Ranger

STR 7|DEX 1|STA 9|CON 7|WIS 6|CHA 3

"Principle untrained may sometimes give way to a temptation which habit would withstand." ~ Charles Carroll Everett

Welcome, welcome. I joined up for the next challenge as well--what kind of goals do you have?

I'm still working out the exact details, but they'll be fairly straightforward given I've just gotten serious about exercising and such. I'm thinking to be able to do a certain amount of pull ups would be good, I just haven't figured out a number that isn't way out of reach or on the other end of the spectrum.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Lvl 1 Splinter Cell Assassin

Current Challenge

Starting Attributes:STR: 2DEX: 3STA: 3CON: 2WIS: 3CHA: 2

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

Sounds like a good time...pull ups are one of my favorites

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LVL 1 Human Ranger

STR 7|DEX 1|STA 9|CON 7|WIS 6|CHA 3

"Principle untrained may sometimes give way to a temptation which habit would withstand." ~ Charles Carroll Everett

Archived