Forums are back in action! ×

LGBTQA and Ally Safe Space

Incubi don't exist, succubi are bigendered and pansexual.

Sent from my LG-D321 using Tapatalk

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incubus

Pansexual they may be, the general depiction of succubi is in the female form. Incubi, on the other hand, are depicted in the male form.

Sent front phone. Any mistakes are its fault.

I think she was suggesting that they're the same thing that shifts forms.

Thats incubus erasure! I think I speak for the entire Sexually demonic community that these sorts of statements are offensive!

Ok...I see what you mean.

According to some of the mythology about succubi/incubi, the former is used when in the female form, the latter for the male form.

That being said, that mythology is not the only variation. Remember, we're talking about mythological daemons. There is bound to be differing accounts of what exists and what doesn't. In fact, there are variations in the translations of the texts from all across history, mythological or factual.

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,

Costumes are boring. I'd rather just be highly attractive and possibly magical. With no goat parts, preferably.

I can understand that you don't want hooves, but what about horns? Horns are awesome. Besides looking cool, you have great headbutt damage and, depending on the shape and size, a natural helmet.

I've got a pair of horns somewhere and the skills of a makeup wizard, so if there's more interest in looking like a succubus, I could probably whip up a tutorial :D

To end the debate: succubi/incubi are the same, genderfluid shapeshifting creature. They change gender and appearance according to what the victim is attracted to/wants most at the moment. And btw - not to split hairs, but they're bisexual, not pan; that's where this whole thing started from. (On the other hand, I firmly believe satyrs/fauns are pansexual.)

• Like 3

POLARIS - LEVEL 4 AVATAR WARRIOR/MONK

(currently visiting assassins) | Challenge Thread

"We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us."

This is why one of my main goals is to lower BF% and get moar muscle. Not to look leaner and better (even though that's a factor) but to look more intimidating to people - or let's face it, men - who might start trouble. I want arms that say "I can choke you with one hand, you son of a ¤&%". Of course, some men might still try, but that's why I practice martial arts. I'm 5'4" and have never been really big. I've been attacked by men before, and I'm quite sure they wouldn't have dared if I were taller/bigger/a guy.

On the topic of stereotypes - there are stereotypes of what gay men and lesbian women look like, but what about bisexuals? Bisexual women, more specifically? Like, is there a "look" for us that goes with the whole greedy succubus image? (I have honestly sometimes worried I look too straight :D) I'm getting a long mohawk soon, so that should be there between "long feminine straight girl hair" and "short butch lesbian hair", right? :tongue:

Oh hey, I want to be leaner so I look meaner, too!

Also doing a drastic hair change. So many people read me as straight since I have long hair ... ahahaha. Sidecuts do seem to be queer standard at the moment.

• Like 1

I have super long hair(tips at my knees when freshly washed and brushed) and I know I'll get a bunch of "OMG WHY?" but I think at some point in the next few years I'm going to chop it all off super short (longest setting on clippers) so I don't have to fuss with it at all when I'm starting up the farm/homestead.

I currently have it long because putting it in a braid is the minimal effort required. Cutting it to shorter than it is but still long enough to just braid seems a waste of time and effort. Feminine style short hair would mean daily styling and that is not one of my priorities. 

Sinnah Saint, half-elf, lvl1 Assassin - STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 1.86 | CON 2.86 | WIS 2 | CHA 1.38 - Personal Blog

First 6-Week Challenge

(On the other hand, I firmly believe satyrs/fauns are pansexual.)

... This moment is when you manifested as your most pertfect self. Still yourself. Stay on this center.  Never change.

• Like 2

ColoQ  ||   Level: 0
Techno Troll  ||  Assassin   
=========================
Current Challenge: 0 - V.2
Previous Challenges: ,
--------------------------------------------------
STR 0     ||   DEX 0    ||  STA 0
CON 0     ||    WIS 0    ||  CHA 0
--------------------------------------------------

Really thankful for this thread, as a half-closeted queer girl this makes me happy! Somewhere I can express my sexuality in a community of people that are interested in fitness and also supportive of my orientation. Not that my friends aren't supportive but its nice to have a different group of people to talk about it with.

• Like 7

Assassin with ranger tendencies--I wanna be able to survive any type of apocalypse and be the hero of my own story.

(She/her pronouns)

Also doing a drastic hair change. So many people read me as straight since I have long hair ... ahahaha. Sidecuts do seem to be queer standard at the moment.

My partner lured me in with a dashing undercut, with the long part of their hair pulled back into a topknot. Swoon.

• Like 5

short hair will make your life so much easier, I chopped all mine off last march and haven't looked back since. The only downside is that you have to cut it more often to keep it in check. To compensate for that my strategy is to cut it slightly shorter than I like it and then there is more time before it get unbearable long (by that I mean touching my ears). Currently I have a an undercut and shaved sides but I am in dire need of a hair cut!! 

Not that it matters but I know quite a few straight girls who have short hair, not that it makes any difference but I just thought I should add that in to slightly diffuse the stereotype. Most girls with short hair get read as queer regardless so that probably doesn't change much.Anyways, best of luck with the hair change!

• Like 1

Assassin with ranger tendencies--I wanna be able to survive any type of apocalypse and be the hero of my own story.

(She/her pronouns)

Really thankful for this thread, as a half-closeted queer girl this makes me happy! Somewhere I can express my sexuality in a community of people that are interested in fitness and also supportive of my orientation. Not that my friends aren't supportive but its nice to have a different group of people to talk about it with.

Welcome!

Mm, undercuts are in vogue right now for both men and women, queer or not. I'm seriously thinking about turning my pixie cut into an undercut... although it's a little butcher than I usually go...

• Like 1

My partner lured me in with a dashing undercut, with the long part of their hair pulled back into a topknot. Swoon.

ayyy we have the same hair! love having the hair pulled back on top when im working out.

(She/her pronouns)

Welcome!

Mm, undercuts are in vogue right now for both men and women, queer or not. I'm seriously thinking about turning my pixie cut into an undercut... although it's a little butcher than I usually go...

go for it! The undercut does not have to look butch if you don't want it to. Paired with the right clothes/facial expression/attribute the undercut doesn't have to be a butch symbol (if you are worried about it looking too 'scary butch' for your taste)

(She/her pronouns)

Welcome!

You could totally rock a femme undercut! Put on some bold earings, maybe some makeup, if you do that sort of thing and be your bad self.

ayyy we have the same hair! love having the hair pulled back on top when im working out.

Yeah, it looked really comfortable. Now they have a crewcut/fade. We've got a pair of clippers and they are our household barber. Yay!

• Like 1

Yeah, generally you'll just get misgendered all the time. You know you're getting it right when half of the people start calling you ma'am and the other half sir, or when people get awkwardly quiet and then find ways to avoid gendering you at all. Which gets frustrating (the awkwardness, I mean), so I keep things pretty toned down to the female side.

For me personally, I just use they/them pronouns for stranger/people on the street/people I just met until they let me know otherwise because I find it easier to assume nothing rather than put an assumption that because a person has x,y,z, they must be _____ gender. Even if the person has typically masc/fem features/appearance i try my best to not gender them as I know a few non-binary people who do not look androgynous.

• Like 5

(She/her pronouns)

You could totally rock a femme undercut! Put on some bold earings, maybe some makeup, if you do that sort of thing and be your bad self.

Yeah, it looked really comfortable. Now they have a crewcut/fade. We've got a pair of clippers and they are our household barber. Yay!

THAT is what I need, I need a pair of clippers for myself so I can convince my friends to cut my hair for me and not have to go to the hair dresser every 1 half - 2 months

(She/her pronouns)

I'm gonna get my queer-signalling mohawk/deathhawk haircut tomorrow before work. So nervous :cower:  I haven't had any of my hair that short since the fifth grade when I wanted a "boy haircut" for some reason... let's just say that was not a good look for me. On the other hand, I'm fed up with my long hair that I rarely keep open and flowing because it gets in the way, and my ends are so dry there's no saving them.

• Like 3

POLARIS - LEVEL 4 AVATAR WARRIOR/MONK

(currently visiting assassins) | Challenge Thread

"We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us."

For me personally, I just use they/them pronouns for stranger/people on the street/people I just met until they let me know otherwise because I find it easier to assume nothing rather than put an assumption that because a person has x,y,z, they must be _____ gender. Even if the person has typically masc/fem features/appearance i try my best to not gender them as I know a few non-binary people who do not look androgynous.

I do the same! Usually, I refer to people by their names (if I can remember them) rather than with specific pronouns. It makes my life a lot simpler, especially when I go places with my trans* friends...

• Like 1

All the world's a stage,

short hair will make your life so much easier, I chopped all mine off last march and haven't looked back since. The only downside is that you have to cut it more often to keep it in check. To compensate for that my strategy is to cut it slightly shorter than I like it and then there is more time before it get unbearable long (by that I mean touching my ears).

I cut my family's hair, and have been cutting my bangs since I got them. I'm hoping to be able to maintain my own hair, once it's short. :)

• Like 1

I'm not sure if I'll be able to rock an undercut with my hair color the way it is...

fec2ee1fb6a7a5215be01053024a96bf.jpg

I have purple in the sides and am unsure if it'll still be visible, as my roots are starting to come in...

• Like 2

All the world's a stage,

Welcome!

I thought about this as well until I remembered I"M BALD!!! Dammit! <g>

• Like 2

Race: Halfling     Class: Rebel

Recruit 1st 2nd 3rd 4th  5th 6th  7th  8th 9th 10th  11th 12th 13th  14th  15th

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Fictionfirst Used Books (Feel free to like my page!)

Got a little Pat Smear working there, nicely done

Pat Smear? What does he have to do with my hair color?

That picture is 2 weeks old, which, at least for the way my hair handles color, due to a number of factors, is rather dated.

Here's a pic of what it looks like now:f51717fdad539f957d9cc809e2712599.jpg

Also, to beard or not to beard, that is the question. I've been given both opinions from a few different friends...

All the world's a stage,

Also, to beard or not to beard, that is the question.

This is never the question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

This is never the question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is right now, as I had accidentally grown this beard because I kept pushing of shaving for a few weeks...

Also, I'm not super into beards on other people usually...

All the world's a stage,

I'm not sure if I'll be able to rock an undercut with my hair color the way it is...

I bet you could! You'd probably end up with a green top and dark brown sides (depending on how short you got the sides done).

Also, to beard or not to beard, that is the question.

Are you trying to impress a particular someone who likes (or doesn't like) beards? If not... beard!! Because you can always shave it off to be cleanshaven, but it takes a while to grow it out.

I bet you could! You'd probably end up with a green top and dark brown sides (depending on how short you got the sides done).

Are you trying to impress a particular someone who likes (or doesn't like) beards? If not... beard!! Because you can always shave it off to be cleanshaven, but it takes a while to grow it out.

Not trying to impress anyone...I just want to see how it looks on me.

Not sure how short I want to make the undercut...

• Like 1

All the world's a stage,