Forums are back in action! ×

a scary time for myself right now and my family

bzald

Sorry for yor loss. My mom passed away in Feb. of this year. I miss her every day. But all that she gave me in her wisdom,encouragement, and laughter stays with me.

Thanks i think of it the same way, they are never truly gone

​Picture unavailable

Missing: Last seen Trying to kill her boyfriend while mumbling something about loving her boyfriend while holding her head saying “MAKE IT STOP!!!â€

If you have Seen her plz check out my facebook account for update to the upcoming kickstarter for the book

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bzsteve

My family has also had to deal with cancer. Stay strong and find as many good people to help as you can. There is tremendous power in a group of loving people supporting you during times of trial.

Current Challenge: (Feb-Mar 21) Step by Step

My Epic Quest Character Sheet  *** Old Challenges and Links hidden below

Spoiler

My Old Battle Log

(2012) 1st (Scout) 2nd (Scout) *** (2013) 3rd (Warrior) 4th (Warrior) 5th (Warrior) 6th (Assassin) ***

(2014) 7th (Ranger) 8th (Scout) 9th (Monk) 10th (Scout) *** (2015) 11th (Ranger) 12th (Ranger) 13th (Ranger) 14th (Ranger) 15th (Scout) 16th (Scout) *** (2016) 17th (Ranger) 18th (Scout) 19th (Scout) 20th (Rebel)

(2021) 21st (Adventurer)

Past groups: The Wild Hunt 6 *** The Serenity Crew *** The Wild Hunt 5 *** The Wild Hunt 4 *** The Wild Hunt 3 *** The Wild Hunt 2 *** The Wild Hunt 1 *** Browncoats

Achievements: (20 Sep 2014) Completed first half marathon *** (17 Feb 2014) Finished mission to bring body fat from over 25% to under 12% over six months (trying to repeat that now)

Archived