Forums are back in action! ×

one of the greatest things to hear.

Flip Nunez

At around midway of my last semester in school I was my heaviest at 215lbs, at that time i knew i needed to make a change with my life, I got more active and started to eat right more and more. finding nerd fitness over summer break boosted my success as I started up with a more paleo life style. long story short i dropped around 35lbs and was looking alot better and more importantly feeling a lot more healthy. I had reached my goal weight of 180lbs but the best part was coming back to school the next semester and two days in a row hearing from friends that i handn't seen over the summer "Oh my God you lost so much weight! how did you do it?" and "wow you look great, you look like you lost so much weight" and variations of that. so yah a real woot for me. thank you nerd fitness community for outstanding support and thank you rebel leaders for doing what you do so nerds like me could find RL things to woot about.

It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

Theodore Roosevelt

Lycan Ranger: STR:3 DEX:3 STA:2 CON:2 WIS:3 CHA:2

thank you both. and no as of right now I don't have a camera (the one on my phone is even broken) and I haven't made getting one a big priority but eventually I will get around to purchasing one. or getting a new phone.

It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

Theodore Roosevelt

Lycan Ranger: STR:3 DEX:3 STA:2 CON:2 WIS:3 CHA:2

Great job. This kind of thing counts way more to me than a certain amount of weight lost. Good work!

Current Challenge: (Feb-Mar 21) Step by Step

My Epic Quest Character Sheet  *** Old Challenges and Links hidden below

Spoiler

My Old Battle Log

(2012) 1st (Scout) 2nd (Scout) *** (2013) 3rd (Warrior) 4th (Warrior) 5th (Warrior) 6th (Assassin) ***

(2014) 7th (Ranger) 8th (Scout) 9th (Monk) 10th (Scout) *** (2015) 11th (Ranger) 12th (Ranger) 13th (Ranger) 14th (Ranger) 15th (Scout) 16th (Scout) *** (2016) 17th (Ranger) 18th (Scout) 19th (Scout) 20th (Rebel)

(2021) 21st (Adventurer)

Past groups: The Wild Hunt 6 *** The Serenity Crew *** The Wild Hunt 5 *** The Wild Hunt 4 *** The Wild Hunt 3 *** The Wild Hunt 2 *** The Wild Hunt 1 *** Browncoats

Achievements: (20 Sep 2014) Completed first half marathon *** (17 Feb 2014) Finished mission to bring body fat from over 25% to under 12% over six months (trying to repeat that now)

Archived