Forums are back in action! ×

MEN ONLY THREAD part two

Hrm, we could just clone them, might be easier than fracturing the space time continuum.

Then we could start a whole T-rex steak line. T-rex ribs, boneless T-rex breasts etc. Think how much you could make off people who eat paleo...

Think your paleo diet rocks? Not until you're eating our T-rex mignon! It's a gold mine waiting to happen.

T-Rex Steaks! Eat them before they eat you!

Never date a gorilla with big hands...

He was surprisingly gentle.

What happens when you play Final Fantasy VII with everyone called Cloud?

It gets quite confusing... https://ff7crowdofclouds.wordpress.com/

I just read through the last two pages of the LGBTQA thread. Is this thread really being called a jerky-hetero-bro-type safe space? I mean, yes, obviously the majority of this thread is going to be about cisgender hetero male interests, simply because that's the majority of males. However, that does not mean that there isn't room for other interests, and as people have demonstrated we're open to that.

+1

Good thing we evolved to use guns to settle our differences instead.

So-- we use guns so our descendants can have... bigger guns?

• Like 1

never date a gorilla with big hands

Truer words have never been spoken...  

So I hear...  

I know this is a somewhat serious moment in the thread, but this made me laugh!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

I know this is a somewhat serious moment in the thread, but this made me laugh!

Which is exactly why I made a comment like that.  I can't be too serious.  Just wouldn't be right

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I just read through the last two pages of the LGBTQA thread. Is this thread really being called a jerky-hetero-bro-type safe space? I mean, yes, obviously the majority of this thread is going to be about cisgender hetero male interests, simply because that's the majority of males. However, that does not mean that there isn't room for other interests, and as people have demonstrated we're open to that.

Yeah I think those comments were a little bit harsh as the overall history of this thread hasn't been anything of the sort. I think they were directed at the more recent events. It's very clear to me that after the reactions/apologies that absolutely no harm was meant and it looks like all is forgiven.

"I like you just the way you are" - Mr. Rogers

In Br0din's name we gain.

Which is exactly why I made a comment like that.  I can't be too serious.  Just wouldn't be right

a Man after my own heart.

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

I'd say get a hair cut 7 days before the wedding, but trim the beard 2-3 days before (depending on how fast your beard grows/how long you keep it).  Maybe trim the beard at the same time as the hair cut if you're playing with the neck line and want to make sure that if it borks up you have enough time to fix it (but I say this as someone who keeps his beard pretty short, so any screwed up neck lines are fairly obvious).

RisenPhoenix, the Entish Aikidoka

Challenge: RisenPhoenix Turns to Ash

"The essence of koryu [...is] you offer your loyalty to something that you choose to regard as greater than yourself so that you will, someday, be able to offer service to something that truly is transcendent." ~ Ellis Amdur, Old School

But never do it, the night before! Murphy's law states that something horrible will happen if you do!

• Like 1

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

That's not what Murphy's Law says at all. Murphy's Law states that "anything that can go wrong, will go wrong". The implicit assumption is given enough time. If there is a non-zero probability of an event, given enough time, that event will occur.

Quare? Quod vita mea non tua est.

You can call me Phi, Numbers, Sixteen or just plain 161803398874989.

we used to have the Murphy's law poster up in the old mailroom, I should try to find one for the new place

right now we have the "the lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on ours" right above the phone that only rings when someone has a wicked late mail job coming down and they are hyperventialating about it

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

That's not what Murphy's Law says at all. Murphy's Law states that "anything that can go wrong, will go wrong". The implicit assumption is given enough time. If there is a non-zero probability of an event, given enough time, that event will occur.

I just thought I had come up with a new idea:

Yhprum's Law "Anything that can work, will work".

Turns out, it already exists  :)

Level 3: Ninja

Current Challenge with the Druids (Nov 2nd-dec 13th)

Every man I meet, is my superior in some way. In that, I learn of him. Emerson

Turns out, it already

Damn, I don't know what you did but quoting you completely messes up my formatting. Working around it, I've lost your link. The NF forum is being buggy today, it seems.

Your link did not work. I'm currently not sure if this is because Wikipedia removed the article or whether you were making a rather subtle joke.

What happens when you play Final Fantasy VII with everyone called Cloud?

It gets quite confusing... https://ff7crowdofclouds.wordpress.com/

Damn, I don't know what you did but quoting you completely messes up my formatting. Working around it, I've lost your link. The NF forum is being buggy today, it seems.

Your link did not work. I'm currently not sure if this is because Wikipedia removed the article or whether you were making a rather subtle joke.

Fixed it! I was unintentional, Although, that would have been a good joke :)

Level 3: Ninja

Current Challenge with the Druids (Nov 2nd-dec 13th)

Every man I meet, is my superior in some way. In that, I learn of him. Emerson

Turns out, it already exists  :)

This law and Murphy's law are the main ingredients in any electronics project I've worked on.

"Why isn't it working!!!!'

"Oh wait... now it's working... what did we do to it?"

• Like 2

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

This law and Murphy's law are the main ingredients in any electronics project I've worked on.

"Why isn't it working!!!!'

"Oh wait... now it's working... what did we do to it?"

the bofh knows. .. Solar flares

Sent from my SM-P905V using Tapatalk

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

Several years ago my friend and I hung up probably 15 posters in our apartment. The Murphy's Law poster was the only one that was crooked and poorly hung, and it was definitely not on purpose. We opted to leave it that way though.

That's absolutely fantastic.

"I like you just the way you are" - Mr. Rogers

In Br0din's name we gain.

I think Murphys law is bs. The truth is anything you focus on WILL happen. So if your focusing on anything that can go wrong, everything will go wrong. If you're focusing on everythng that can go right, everything will go right!  :nevreness:  

Just a thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.CrazyActive.com

Shatter The Limits