Forums are back in action! ×

Hi everyone !

It's been a while since I read Steve's posts, but that's only today that I've decided to make the big jump... My first participation to the NF Six Week Challenge ! :D

And as usual on the internet fora, here I am to tell a little more about myself. I'm Raven (not my real name, I swear!!), a 28 yo girl from Paris, France. Yep, the NF Army is definitly everywhere !!

I've always done different king of sport in my life, from gym and ice skating when I was very young to tennis and riding horse more recently. But unfortunatly, I'm also working everyday in front of a computer and suffering from Crohn's disease, which is not a terrible thing but giving me a lot of motivation to stay healthy !!

I can also tell you that I'm a big fan of RPG, and I can't wait to gain a lot of point and level here! I've decide to start as a Ranger, but I definitly have some Assassin and Monk (starting Tae Kwon Do in october!) blood in my veins too. Oh, and sometimes I'm a big Viking warrior, but that's only in Skyrim... ^^

So here I am, and really pleased to enter the NF Army !!! :D

STR 7.5 | DEX 1.5 | STA 4.5 | CON 5 | WIS 6.5 | CHA 3Challenges : First | Second Third

Hey Nuala !! glad to see that I'm not the only French here! :D

I'm currently reading your first challenge (instead of working, ah, too bad...), and it's really amazing !! I just loooooooove the way you created your story and adapted to your goals! So inspiring ! I definitly need to do the same, hope you don't be annoyed about it! :D That's a really good way to link every challenges, and measure the progress between each one... I'm starting to have a fews ideas about my story, just need a little more time to edit my challenge post in a good way !

STR 7.5 | DEX 1.5 | STA 4.5 | CON 5 | WIS 6.5 | CHA 3Challenges : First | Second Third

Don't worry, we are a few French here. I think we must be at least 3 or 4 Francilliens, well, if nobody disappeared since the last challenge. And don't worry, I won't be annoyed, au contraire! I'm happy my stories have inspired you :)

I have to say, my third challenge story was a little uninspired due to.. lots of stuff. It will get better, I promise!

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

Archived