Forums are back in action! ×

First Warrior Dash

snowMan

I ran in my first Warrior Dash this past Saturday and it....was....AWESOME! :devilish: I have ran many footraces and enjoyed them all, but none of them come close to this much fun! I highly recommend it to anyone that is thinking about getting into mud runs or just looking for something fun and exciting to do.

Since this is the woot room, my "woot" is that I was able to complete every obstacle with relative ease and even helped a few people that were struggling. The old and fat me from a year ago would certainly not have been able to do this, so "w00t!"

Good job. I ran in a Warrior Dash last month with the family and had fun. I think I spent more time getting the mud off afterwards than I did running!

Current Challenge: (Feb-Mar 21) Step by Step

My Epic Quest Character Sheet  *** Old Challenges and Links hidden below

Spoiler

My Old Battle Log

(2012) 1st (Scout) 2nd (Scout) *** (2013) 3rd (Warrior) 4th (Warrior) 5th (Warrior) 6th (Assassin) ***

(2014) 7th (Ranger) 8th (Scout) 9th (Monk) 10th (Scout) *** (2015) 11th (Ranger) 12th (Ranger) 13th (Ranger) 14th (Ranger) 15th (Scout) 16th (Scout) *** (2016) 17th (Ranger) 18th (Scout) 19th (Scout) 20th (Rebel)

(2021) 21st (Adventurer)

Past groups: The Wild Hunt 6 *** The Serenity Crew *** The Wild Hunt 5 *** The Wild Hunt 4 *** The Wild Hunt 3 *** The Wild Hunt 2 *** The Wild Hunt 1 *** Browncoats

Achievements: (20 Sep 2014) Completed first half marathon *** (17 Feb 2014) Finished mission to bring body fat from over 25% to under 12% over six months (trying to repeat that now)

Archived