Forums are back in action! ×

Stay On Target

Staci's article had me signing up for the Newsletter and for the forums. So, hello!

A little about me. I've always been a bit athletic. In grade school, I was all over the place and I loved it. Soccer, softball, jazz, ballet, Track and Field, and riding my little pink BMX bike around the neighborhood.

Then I had to finish college and get a job. After a stint working as a grunt for a local TV station, I realized that the graveyard shift wasn't for me. Eventually I found myself working for a very good friend at his Home Decor store. Slowly but surely, the lbs started to pack on. Too much sitting around at work, paired with too many accessible fast food chains, along with long nights of level grinding on whatever Final Fantasy I was playing at the time equaled me gaining 15-20 pounds and blaming my husband for shrinking my clothing. I got myself to a gym, started throwing around some weights and lost the extra pounds. I was lean and mean! ...and... I didn't learn anything about maintaining it.

Fast forward to now. I'm constantly looking for information on health and wellness, and this site is fantastic. Especially because of the Nerd angle! Oh, and being part of the "Rebellion"? HECK YEAH! I proudly went under light sabers after I tied the knot.

I'm getting closer to what I thought was my weight goal, but upon further examination, I need to reassess when I hit my goal, and then work on getting stronger and making fitness goals as I move along to "stay on target" as it were. I'm looking forward to reading and chatting with all y'all as I work on getting my fit back.

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Natastic, level 1 High Elf adventurer

STR 2|DEX 3|STA 2|CON 2|WIS 2|CHA 4

[/TABLE]

Archived