Forums are back in action! ×

Fun and active!

I am a recent reader of NF and I've been impressed with the RPG concept in fitness. I'm atm kind of unfit but working my way up! NF introduced me to a lot of new exercises and made it fun. Back then I was weak and I'm building up my strength plus endurance. I also want to try out the parkour too :)! I've been living a sedentary lifestyle back then but now I'm going to change! I hope that this community will help me on my journey. :peaceful:

LEVEL ONE ASSASSIN

Hi Ant! Parkour looks really awesome, doesn't it? Very cool. Great job already starting to make some changes in your world. (I'm really enjoying the RPG concept too, but don't shortchange yourself -- everyone starts with 15 points, but so far you've only got 5. ) The community here is really supportive, so I'm sure you won't have problems on that end. Welcome to the rebellion....let the levelling up begin!

Hiraedd the Twice Risen:

Hamadryad; Pilgrim

battle log

Hello Ant and welcome. I made a page to help people dealing with the RPG part, you can find it here. Not perfect but maybe it would help you creating you character here. It also generates the signature including the crest of your guild.

Hope you'll like it.

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

Archived