Forums are back in action! ×

this site is genius

My name's Christian. 25 years old. 5'6" 120lbs. i max out at 130 on the bench press. 50lb dumbells. one handed chin up/pull up. one handed 5 finger push up. bear planche pushup.

my goals: bench 150, muscle up, 3 finger one handed push up, full planche push up. I'm a bar banger, I love climbing trees and buildings.

I live in a 20 lb vest and 5 lb ankle weights. I'm a directv technician. I have scoliosis and pectus excavatum. i went from popping pills to popping vitamins. 11 months clean, working out is my addiction. my body gets mad at me if i go a day without my whey with whole milk and peanut butter. my body is my temple. i used to be a smoker now i vaporize.

ive gone through dozens of workout forums none of which have kept my attention except this one. i'd either fall assassin or ranger. from the minimal info i gave you, you guys have any opinions?

...I AM the shadow in the valley...

Hmmm, I'd say Ranger because you have a lot of variety in your exercises. I made a guild selector/signature generator in the rebel army base camp . If you try it you may have another answer :)

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

Congratulations on 11 months clean. I have been sober for a year and half now. Its a great feeling. If you want help with your occupation, there is a generator on here that will help out with that. I dont know exact location but someone will jump on here soon and post the link. If not, I will do it this afternoon when I have access to my personal computer. Glad you are here!

level 2 human monkSTR 5.32|DEX 1|STA 3.32|CON 6|WIS 3|CHA 2

Archived