Forums are back in action! ×

An assassin in the making...

Beware, I am here for fun/exercise/new training tips. If there's anyone in Phoenix, AZ that's decent at parkour, send me a message, because I am in need of someone to get into it with + show me what I'm supposed to be doing.

This rebellion is just the thing that I've been looking for! A place for us nerds to get together and level up? I agree completely!

Bobby

-This message is endorsed by the Committee to Re-Elect Godzilla. He kicked ass in Japan and he'll do the same here!

The title may have been misleading, I joined this community after reading the training based upon the Assassins Creed games, so I'm kind of amped up about it.

So I am 21 years old, male, mesomorph, about 6'1" weighing in at 185 lbs, which is about what I'm suposed to be at from what everyone I've talked to says. I feel really good at my weight, but I have this persistant gut. I don't drink a lot of beer or anything that would push it out, I know its just fat. The annoying thing is that this inch or two is bothering me, and has been around for a long time(persistent).

I've been moderately active for my entire life, with peaks and lows. All in all I'm just like everyone else. I've played football in high school and got really toned, then moved for college and got lazy. I've been going to the gym for a moderate workout 3 days a week, but honestly, I've taken a liking to stretching and spend most of my hour stretching out. So, I read the Parkour posting and it kind of clicked. This is something that I would love to do and would match up with the stretching that I love to do.

I also read the posting about the paleo diet, and I don't see it as a diet after reading it. It just feels like that's how we're supposed to eat! So I'm going to mix the two and see how it goes.

Wish me luck?!

-This message is endorsed by the Committee to Re-Elect Godzilla. He kicked ass in Japan and he'll do the same here!

Good luck! And welcome :) Sorry I can't help you with parkour living on another continent and everything, but I think there are some parkour related thread in the forum, that may be a beginning.

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

I'll have to look into some of those threads, I haven't had a lot of time to look around just yet. I've been following links around for a few days now, all very interesting and fact based. So France huh? bet theres ample space for Parkour there. In Phoenix theres just a unch of big buildings, and the authorities frown upon the climbing of said buildings. But the excersize sections here have enlightened me, and I like to think that I kow a lot about the subject.

Archived